Trump

"Make America Great Again" and drain the swamp of both D's and R's.
I lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump! So suck it up and quit your wining....you didn't see us protest/riot when your guy was elected!

Re: Trump

Postby andysbeef » Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:27 pm

Trump wanted to drain the swamp but I don't think that he realized how entrenched corruption was in DC.

Politics:
I TOLD MY SON, "YOU WILL MARRY THE GIRL I CHOOSE."
HE SAID, "NO."

I TOLD HIM, "SHE IS BILL GATES' DAUGHTER."
HE SAID, "YES."

I CALLED BILL GATES AND SAID, "I WANT YOUR DAUGHTER TO MARRY MY SON."
BILL GATES SAID, "NO."

I TOLD BILL GATES, "MY SON IS THE CEO OF THE WORLD BANK."
BILL GATES SAID, "OK."

I CALLED THE PRESIDENT OF WORLD BANK AND ASKED HIM TO MAKE MY SON THE CEO.
HE SAID, "NO."

I TOLD HIM, "MY SON IS BILL GATES' SON-IN-LAW."
HE SAID, "OK."

AND THAT'S EXACTLY HOW POLITICS WORKS.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:56 am

Competition for 2020?????

TRUMP vs. WINFREY

Oprah made her TV fame by giving away gifts!

The 'Don' made his TV fame by challenging people to compete for a job!

That pretty much sums up the difference between the Democrats and Republicans!

LET THAT SINK IN!!!!!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:10 am

There were two rainy days....one was windy.
Besides the obvious do you see anything peculiar???? Trump does respect the military and the 2nd Amendment, no side arm with O'bummer. I think what had happened is the 'guards' hat blew off and Trump retrieved it and put it back on....in the rain.
Attachments
Rain.png
Rain.png (236.64 KiB) Viewed 169 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:49 am

Trump's border wall....all the prototypes that I saw aren't any good. I usually see somebody sitting on the top as most pictures from San Diego show.
Picture this:
Use about a 5" heavy wall pipe/tube and bend it in the configuration of a candy cane (facing the 'hook' part towards Mexico) and space them close together. Now you can't use a grappling hook and you can't crawl over the top or sit on the top to defy authorities. If you somehow do get to the top, to sit there, you will slide off with nothing to hold on to and probably break your neck in the fall. That should get their attention.
The only bad part about that type of wall would be listening to the liberals complain how cruel it is....cruel my ass!
We need to start making the people pay who create the problem and that would be a severe tax on all liberals. Take all the expenses and divide the cost up among those who sympathize with illegals!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:24 pm

And the D's complain bout Trump??? They will NEVER judge equally!!!!!
Besides Hillary doing her dirty deeds with Russia and giving them Uranium for cash in her account we have Kerry (and many other 'ems' doing dirty deeds....can you say tyranny?
The cesspool we had for eight years just gets deeper and slimier.

John Kerry's daughter

Initially, the Peace Corps awarded Dr. Vanessa Kerry's group - now called Seed Global Health - with a three-year contract worth $2 million of State Department money on Sept. 10, 2012, documents show. Her father was then the chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations, which oversees both the Department of State and the Peace Corps.

Seed secured a four-year extension in September 2015, again without competition. This time, the Peace Corps gave the nonprofit $6.4 million provided by the Department of State while John Kerry was secretary of state.

Nothing surprises me anymore but sometimes they explain other things.

Who's married to John Kerry's daughter? Who knew, Surprise - Surprise! Nothing ever from the news media on this!

In 2009 the daughter of Secretary of State John Kerry (Dr. Vanessa Bradford Kerry), married an Iranian physician named Dr. Brian Vale Nahed.

No mainstream media reported this.
Guess who was the best man at the wedding? Mohammad Javad Zarif. So who is Mr. Zarif? He's just the current Minister of Foreign Affairs for Iran.

He was Kerry's chief counterpart in the nuclear deal negotiations that were held in Iran meaning Kerry was dealing with his daughter's father-in-law. Cozy 'eh?

Can you say "Conflict of interest"
"Breach of national security"
"Aiding and abetting" one of our principal National Enemies."
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:30 am

Ok liberals, its time to shut the hell up....TRUMP is your president. We put up with your guy now it's time for you to put up with our guy!
In their infinite wisdom, the United States’ founders created the Electoral College to ensure ALL
the STATES were fairly represented. Why should one or two densely populated areas speak for the whole of the nation?

The following list of statistics has been making the rounds on the Internet. It should finally put
an end to the argument as to why the Electoral College makes sense.

Do share this. It needs to be widely known and understood.

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.
Trump won 3,084 of them.
Clinton won 57.

There are 62 counties in New York State.
Trump won 46 of them.
Clinton won 16.

Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes.
In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received
well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond).
OK liberals, it's time to shut the hell up....he IS your President.
Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than account for Clinton's "winning the popular vote" of the
entire country.

These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.
The United States is comprised of 3,797,000 square miles.

When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be
ludicrous to even suggest the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles ought to dictate the outcome of a national election.

Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc.) DO NOT and SHOULD NOT speak for
the rest of our country! But that 319 square miles are where the majority of our nation’s problems foment (projects, failed families, failed politics, and failed lives within failed bureaucracies).
andysbeef

Previous

Return to President Trump