Car-Czar and my challenge.

These monkeys are spanking the car industry and letting the financial world bend all of us over! The Government couldn't run a business if a gun was put to their heads.

Car-Czar and my challenge.

Postby andysbeef » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Congress actually had the gall to tell the auto exec's that they wanted to appoint a 'Car-Czar' to monitor executive salaries/bonuses/benefits among other things. Congress????, with 100% salaries/benefits for life and THEY want to monitor others???

How about 'do as I do'?
Why don't you show me and not tell others what to do. Our government is a pitiful bunch of morons. Hey, assholes, your $30 trillion in debt and you think that you can run an auto company???? YOUR NUTS!

See....'Lee Iacocca & Country'
Attachments
B-F-T.jpg
B-F-T.jpg (3.96 KiB) Viewed 5911 times
andysbeef

Re: Car-Czar and my challenge

Postby Blackbird72 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:07 pm

I too, thought that was bullshit, as the Government has problems running a country, then think to run a car company..... Errr, no thanks.
Blackbird72

Postby jackson_55 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:38 pm

You know what gets me? All these financial fat cats snap their fingers and our Government rolls belly-up and hacks up 700 billion in a blink of an eye - then the backbone of our country needs a little boost and they get hung out to dry.
jackson_55

Postby andysbeef » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:23 am

Jackson, ya think maybe some of those Feds are filling their pockets with cash from their fat-cat buddies????
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:34 am

Well, here it is folks. The challenge of all time to our know-it-all-government. Yeah, me against ANYBODY in Congress, the White House or the Supreme Court! I think that it comes out to be 545 people to choose from.....OK, I'm ready, but I would really like it to be the Car-Czar, someone that's experienced....yeah right!

Hey 'Car-Czar' asshole, try and put this together.....as he puts a gun to his head! OH, we'll make it easy for ya, let's say the company has only about 10 different models. FEDS........GOT THE PICTURE???? Oh, sorry I'm talking to the FEDS.

Let's see.....I THINK that the FEDS could identify the seats, steering wheel and 4 tires, and a true 'CAR' person (like myself) could walk through that mess and tell you what every part was and where it went.
How about the Car-Czar and myself get locked up in two separate rooms, for a week, with that identical pile of parts a box of tools and we'll see what the thing looks like after that week???? Let's make it easy for the FEDS and have the engine/trans already put together, that way they 'might' be able to identity the 'chunk'. FEDS, I'll give you a little hint. It's not a gas guzzling SUV, it's a grocery getter 4 cylinder.
OK, Feds, a pre-test to qualify....is it a rear, front or all-wheel drive vehicle????
Attachments
Car Pieces.jpg
Car Pieces.jpg (87.95 KiB) Viewed 5905 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:19 pm

Folks, I just don't believe it....really I don't. You wonder why I was against a Car-Czar from Washington??? Review the post above then read this.

Subject: Obama's Auto Team Wants to Change the Laws of Physics.....

Automotive Industry Challenge... David Cole...Obama's Team Wants to Change the Law of Physics!!!

Are we in trouble yet????

There was a breakfast meeting where the speaker/guest was David E. Cole, Chairman, Center for Automotive Research (CAR) and Professor at the Univ. of Michigan. You have all likely heard CAR quoted, or referred to in the auto
industry news lately.

Mr. Cole, who is an engineer by training, told many stories of the difficulty of working with the folks that the Obama administration has sent to save the auto industry. There have been many meetings where a 30+ year experience automotive expert has to listen to a newcomer to the industry, someone with zero manufacturing experience, zero auto industry experience, zero business experience, zero finance experience, and zero engineering experience, tell them how to run their business.

Mr. Cole's favorite story is as follows:

There was a team of Obama people speaking to Mr. Cole (Engineer, automotive experience 40+ years, Chairman of CAR). They were explaining to Mr. Cole that the auto companies needed to make a car that was electric and liquid natural gas (LNG) with enough combined fuel to go 500 miles so we wouldn't "need" so many gas stations (A whole other topic). They were quoting BTU's of LNG and battery life that they had looked up on some website.

Mr. Cole explained that to do this you would need a trunk FULL of batteries and a LNG tank as big as a car to make that happen and that there are problems related to the laws of physics that prevented them from accomplishing this task.

The Obama person interrupted and said (and I am quoting here):

"These laws of physics? Who's rules are those--- we need to change that. (Some of the others wrote down the law name so they could look it up.) We have the congress and the administration. We can repeal that law, amend it, or use an executive order to get rid of that problem. That's why we are here, to fix these sort of issues".

They say that nobody is perfect but they are perfect a$$es.

C'mon, this must be one of those e-mail fabrications, NOBODY can be that stupid........can they?
Attachments
Laws Of Physics.jpg
Laws Of Physics.jpg (54.54 KiB) Viewed 5908 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:38 am

A challenge for the asshole politicians:

Let the politicians set-up and run an auto plant, using taxpayers dollars!

Pick a U.S. auto plant that has been closed down and buy it.

'PURCHASE' the Crown Vic tooling from Ford.

Make an attempt to build ALL the police vehicles for the entire country and all the frame/bodies needed for 'limo' conversions for private or government use. Show the 'Big-3' how a real auto company is run.

HAH!.....this company would fail before it started, they (Feds) don't have a clue! The bozo's from Washington couldn't run/manage 'ANYTHING' even if a gun was put to their heads. Just think if the 'Engineering' wasn't complete....the dim-wits would be standing in line ready to jump off the Washington Monument. On second thought they would probably jump just with the 'Build' challenge.

OH, and they would have to work under the same rules and money constraints that they (Government) set for the big-3. They could have Teddy responsible for the plant cafeteria......guess what would be on the menu?????
Attachments
Teddy.jpg
Teddy.jpg (7 KiB) Viewed 5906 times
andysbeef

Postby jackson_55 » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:58 pm

The feds assemble a car? - yeah right! Not happening in a million years. Every day I wake up and turn on the news and think "what now?" They don't want to save money - they want us to think they do...if they wanted to really save money - every "Fed" would turn in their government issued car and PURCHASE one of there own - then the Feds should donate all the cars to a good cause.

Lead by example I say!
jackson_55

Postby andysbeef » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 am

Jackson......now yer talkin!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:46 am

Well, ya just knew it was going to happen.....we're dealing with the GOVERNMENT......their proposal:
THIS IS MORE FACT THAN FICTION, why, cause 'EVERYTHING' they touch is screwed up!
Attachments
Front or Back Car.jpg
Front or Back Car.jpg (35.7 KiB) Viewed 5905 times
andysbeef

Next

Return to Car-Czar? What a freaking joke!