Racist & Black, Damn Right!

Talk about strange, rude, weird and random things.

Racist & Black, Damn Right!

Postby andysbeef » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Well, here we are celebrating a National holiday, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and I ask myself; what has he done for America? Nothing that I know of. Now, admittedly, he had his 'Dream' for the black people and that is good, but I ask again, what has he done for America. I would like someone to list his countributions to the Country as we do for others on National holidays. I looked through the calender and I see nobody else that is there just because they helped their race but they are there because they helped America. Now in steps Obama getting voted in by 96% of the black vote. Folks, that's statistically impossible unless there is a 'special cause' and that 'special cause' is that he is black and NOTHING else. You see, he hasn't done anything for 'America' either, he wasn't in the Senate long enough to do anything worth while for America but he gets elected, cause he's b-l-a-c-k. And the best part, he is already shelving 2 issues that he ran on and the heavy rumor now is that he will push the 'Ammunition Accountability Act' (see Gun Control), an item that he never talked about in his campaign, with the next step being the confiscation of all guns.

So you look at me and say that I discriminated against you?? Then you have the gall to call me a racist? You had better look in the mirror.

You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live? I don't have any bars in the store windows where I live!

You have Miss Black America.
You have United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have NAACP.
You have Black Entertainment Television
You have National Association of Black journalists.
You have Black Women in Hollywood Luncheon.
You have Congressional Black Caucus....no White/Asain/Latino....OH, I see....but everyone else is racist, right?

If we had White Entertainment Television we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day you would call us racists.

If we had Miss White America, we'd be racists.

If we had white history month, we'd be racists.

If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives, we'd be racists.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships, you know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US, yet if there were "White colleges" that would be a racist college.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud.

But, you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists? The 2 biggest racists in America are BLACK; Jessie & Al.

See 'Discrimination' 12/30/08
andysbeef

Re: Racist & Black, Damn Right!

Postby banchi_jojo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:13 am

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
Attachments
canada-flag.gif
canada-flag.gif (6.22 KiB) Viewed 4731 times
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
banchi_jojo
Site Admin

Postby andysbeef » Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:58 am

Racist?????? NOT ME!
Attachments
We are NOT racists!.jpg
We are NOT racists!.jpg (9.67 KiB) Viewed 4731 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:10 am

Theodore Roosevelt:
“The effort to keep our citizenship divided against itself by the use of the hyphen and along the lines of national origin is certain to breed a spirit of bitterness and prejudice and dislike between great bodies of our citizens. If some citizens band together as German-Americans or Irish-Americans, then after a while others are certain to band together as English-Americans or Scandinavian-Americans, and every such banding together, every attempt to make for political purposes a German-American alliance or a Scandinavian-American alliance, means down at the bottom an effort against the interest of straight-out American citizenship, an effort to bring into our nation the bitter Old World rivalries and jealousies and hatred”.
Well, let me say this:
Muslims don’t want to be known as Muslim-Americans….they want to be known as Muslims and don’t want to be American one bit! So why do our political pukes let them in this great country?
Blacks in Mr. Roosevelt’s time were known as Negroes, now, and from about the 60’s, they want to be known as African-Americans and breed that bitter Old World rivalries and jealousies and hatred!
Now, all the other nationalities wanted to blend in and be American!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 am

I saw Dr.(?) Wendall Anthony, president of the Detroit NAACP, on channel 7 (Detroit ABC) this past weekend. What a racist he is! Fits right in with Jessie and Al. Oh hey....Wendall, your quote "strives towards racial balance." BS, ya didn't read the first post.
Remember what Theodore Roosevelt said about the 'hyphen'! (post above) African-American, they want to be known as African-Americans and breed that bitter Old World rivalries and jealousies and hatred!
Now, all the other nationalities wanted to blend in and be American!

OH...sorry, you have one more....Muslim-Americans.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:06 pm

Ya just CAN'T make this stuff up!

Doesn't matter what your party affiliation is, this is sadly too funny. This has to be the absolutely dumbest person to be in congress. This is beyond belief, even for Washington. A kindergarten kid has more intellect, yet he was elected. OMG!
YEP, he was black and got voted in because he was black....period! Now that's racist and to prove it....watch the video.
He's black....yep....and he's an idiot....yep and this idiot is going to walk away with about $100 grand plus per year for life on OUR dime.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=176398459037933
andysbeef

Return to Random beefs