'CHRISTMAS' Tree

Talk about strange, rude, weird and random things.

'CHRISTMAS' Tree

Postby andysbeef » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:08 am

THIS IS A CHRISTMAS TREE...

This is a Christmas Tree:
CHRISTMAS TREE.jpg
CHRISTMAS TREE.jpg (14.25 KiB) Viewed 2764 times

And these are Christmas Trees:
CHRISTMAS TREES.jpg
CHRISTMAS TREES.jpg (5.04 KiB) Viewed 2764 times

These are NOT Holiday trees
They are not Hanukkah bushes
They are not Allah plants
They are Christmas Trees.

Say it...
CHRISTmas, CHRISTmas, yes CHRISTmas, not Holiday.
We are not celebrating the birth of a Holiday !!!
We are Celebrating a Christian Holy Day!
So I would like to say to each and everyone of you
Have a Very Merry CHRISTMAS

Take a stand and pass this on !! Why else would the 535 idiots in DC want this time of year off????

Remember, this Nation was founded on Christian Principals whether you like it or not! And if you don't like it I want you to leave!
andysbeef

Re: 'CHRISTMAS' Tree

Postby andysbeef » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:55 am

Merry Christmas!

TO ALL MY DEMOCRAT FRIENDS:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice—or secular practices of your choice with greatest respect for the religious/secular and/or traditions of others—or their choice of none of the above.
We also wish you a non big-business fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the year 2012—but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have made America great. (Not to imply that America is necessarily “greater” than any other country nor the only “America” in the hemisphere.)
Wishing you without regard to race, color, creed, age, physical ability, or gender preference a “Happy Season.”
(By accepting these greetings you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no explicit sentiments by the wisher and is void where prohibited by law, personal sentiment or where the religion [?] of 'peace' [?] is practiced/forced.)

TO ALL MY REPUBLICAN FRIENDS:

Merry Christmas, and God Bless You and the United States of America.
andysbeef

Return to Random beefs