Ebola and the CDC (Another Government Disaster)

Talk about strange, rude, weird and random things.

Ebola and the CDC (Another Government Disaster)

Postby andysbeef » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:23 am

Ebola, the cure and the problem! The CDC had only ONE case to deal with and they screwed it up! Typical government agency BS. IN the news this morning the CDC finally came out with 'steps to take'....cover yourself....well, no-shit-sherlock! Hell, the whistleblower nurse was saying all this 3 weeks ago. Let's see....whistleblower nurse, about $40K/yr. The head of the CDC, about $300K/yr. Hey, what do you expect from them???? They only have an $11.3 BILLION annual budget.
Then the 'ass', that would be Barack'O, appoints an Ebola Czar, Ron Klain. Hey Barry, would you please post his experience? If he's like the rest of your appointees/Czars....I'll take my chances, I'll be much better off!
Like the Car Czar....no automotive or business experience and Barack'O had the guts to send him to Detroit....wake up people.
Attachments
DC flights.jpg
DC flights.jpg (15.19 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
Nut-Case Ebola.jpg
Nut-Case Ebola.jpg (13.79 KiB) Viewed 2429 times
andysbeef

Re: Ebola and the CDC (Another Government Disaster)

Postby andysbeef » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:54 am

Ebola Czar....CDC....NIH....HAD ENOUGH YET?

As if the CDC (Center for Disease Control and Prevention) wasn't enough there is the NIH (National Institute of Health), they only have an $30.5 BILLION annual budget.
BOTH Government Agencies working for the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. YEP, typical Government BS....if one agency doesn't know what to do create another agency....and when the second agency doesn't know what to do appoint an Ebola Czar. Soooooo now you have two agencies and an Ebola Czar that don't know what to do so there are a few States that are breaking away from the CDC guidelines and enacting STRICTER EBOLA guidelines....can you blame them?
C'mon people....we need to clean house. Can you imagine how many people are working (?) in these two agencies plus the Ebola Czar and how much this is costing the taxpayers????

And I'll bet that their salaries are way out of whack compared to the private sector!

Folks....two agencies, CDC & NIH, UNDER THE SAME DEPARTMENT and sounds like they are doing the same thing.

HAD ENOUGH YET? In case you haven't noticed, our government is corrupt to the core and totally out of control!
andysbeef

Re: Ebola and the CDC (Another Government Disaster)

Postby andysbeef » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:28 am

OK....now we have it. A judge making decisions for the CDC. This wako nurse (Hickox) that's defying the CDC and won't go into isolation should be handcuffed and taken away to isolation. I'm not a fan of the CDC by any stretch but it's all we got. So we have to follow their rules until the 'people' decide that the CDC should be closed.....along with all the other government agencies....non of them work!
andysbeef

Return to Random beefs