Electronic (Computer) Wizards?? India????

Talk about strange, rude, weird and random things.

Electronic (Computer) Wizards?? India????

Postby andysbeef » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:36 am

When you have a technical, computer, or other electronic gadget question, your call gets routed to India. The 'Fat-Cats' in America are selling our souls along with our jobs for real cheap wages. I don't think that this should be allowed.

There is word going around now that you can request an AMERICAN to speak with.

YOUR EXPERTS AT WORK!
Attachments
India #1.jpg
India #1.jpg (18.88 KiB) Viewed 4274 times
India #2.jpg
India #2.jpg (17.22 KiB) Viewed 4274 times
India #3.jpg
India #3.jpg (14.11 KiB) Viewed 4274 times
andysbeef

Re: Electronic (Computer) Wizards?? India????

Postby andysbeef » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Lets see,you look at the mess in the above post then you look at this mess and we are supposed to feel good about our business fat-cats that take advantage of the poor in other countries. THEN our Government has the gall to question our 'Big-3' auto exec's who for the most part try to keep things in the U.S. Now don't go off on me about the 'try'. If YOU wouldn't keep buying the Jap Crap the USA would be a better place. AND don't give me the 'quality' crap....check out the post, 'Car Czar, Recalls (Toyota is #1)'.
But, which country do you call when you have a technical problem with your computer??? Look at the trash in the streets of India....you would think that you were in Detroit for crying out loud.
Attachments
Japans School Bus.jpg
Japans School Bus.jpg (18.36 KiB) Viewed 4269 times
Japans School Bus #2.jpg
Japans School Bus #2.jpg (15.96 KiB) Viewed 4269 times
Indias School bus.jpg
Indias School bus.jpg (20.36 KiB) Viewed 4269 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:42 am

Folks, sorry! Just above this post was a post by, 'GAYAMERNINCANJOEBLOW' that was inadvertently deleted....really, by mistake. By checking it was determined that he was a Canadian upset with America/Americans and everything that is American. He blasted our ways, he said that we were usually pushy, his post was filled with vulgarity and miss spelled words and said that I had a poor self esteem.
To get the full effect you would have to read the original post but that's history. Can't get it off the back-ups either.

My response to his post:
Jealousy will get you nowhere.....and if you don't like it you can pack your bags and go back to where you came from. We don't need or want you especially illegals cause they are just that, 'illegal', they committed a crime, we don't need criminals! AND if your not here, don't bother visiting cause it's obvious better wherever the hell you are. AND if I didn't care, why do I buy American products when I can???? If you have the mental capacity to absorb (read) what I'm saying you will see that I don't like our CEOs/Rich Bitch/Fat Cats, that put us in this economic downward spiral either, especially the Banker/Mortgage/Wall Street exec's, they should be in JAIL and not given a bailout!
Once you get a good education you might just learn the English language and not just the gutter/ghetto talk. AHHHHH, can you get a good education wherever your from???? If your able to get that education and get some kind of job, you should save up your money and buy whatever kind of POS rice burner bike you like.....but I do have a question. If Harleys are so N-A-S-T-Y why are the Japs copying the sound and look of a Harley????
AND, my self esteem is just fine, thank you very much, but I can see that your having a problem. You should hope (pray) that you look/feel as good as I do at my age, that's if you ever make it that far.
By the way, it doesn't take a genius to pick up trash and clean up after yourself! So, if you don't like the pictures....do something about it if that's where your from, don't just sit on your lazy butt and complain, like the 'Katrina' victims!
Now about this 'beautiful globe' thing. In the past 6 years I have planted 800+ trees on my property, I recycle everything that I can and I DON"T throw as much as a gum wrapper out my car window. The recycling is not a pick-up at my front curb, I have to pack the stuff up and take it to the township hall. OK Mr. 'Wonderful' what do you do???? :D :D :D :D :D
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:22 pm

Hey, Mr. 'Wonderful' (gay whatever)....just thinking:
1.) Did your Country send volunteers or ANYTHING to help us during our Katrina disaster???? NO?, didn't think so!
2.) Is your Country down there in Haiti right now???? NO?, didn't think so! Every time I see the news it's a HUGE MAJORITY of American volunteers, American planes and American $$$$$$.
3.) Does your Country 'volunteer/contribute' like the USA???? NO?, didn't think so!
4.) What about the U.N., is your Country paying it's fair share???? NO?, didn't think so!
5.) Was your Country down there helping us get rid of the 'Madman' ???? NO?, didn't think so!
6.) Easy one. Do YOU go out in front of your residence and pick up trash and clean up the street? NO?, didn't think so!
7.) Real easy one. Do you need me to show you where the 'Spell Check' button is? NO?, didn't think so! Your note (post) makes you look like an idiot.
I could go on and on but it wouldn't do any good. BUT, the World knows when there is a disaster of any kind AMERICA will be there with the sleeves rolled up AND usually the only one there. And yes, we do push our way around cause you have all these other Countries, including your's, that can't find their butt with two hands and a road map. You see, its, 'lead, follow or get the hell out of the way'!
andysbeef

Postby banchi_jojo » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:17 pm

The only thing I can say is that only someone very unintelligent needs to attempt to make a point by swearing every other word. Wouldn't expect that form a Canadian - thought you guys are the "friendly neighbors to the north" - guess you must have missed that etiquette lesson.
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
banchi_jojo
Site Admin

Return to Random beefs