Somalia Pirates

Talk about strange, rude, weird and random things.

Somalia Pirates

Postby andysbeef » Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:33 pm

I don't get the 'ship' hijacking BS. The hijackings cost them 80 million this year alone and a reported 150 million to date. Seems to me they could get a Blackwater team on the ships as they pass Somalia. Then when a grappling hook comes up over the side Blackwater sends them to their 'maker'. Cost would be pennies compared to what they are spending and Blackwater would get good practice. I really don't get it. It would be a great message to have the hijackers boats floating around with a bunch of dead bodies in them.
I know, our liberal dim-wits in Congress would say "We can't do thaaaaat, kill....OH NO"! No, their answer would be to take the guns away just like they are trying to do to us. Boy, I would like to see that....OK all you pirates hand in your guns, it's illegal to have them.....yeah right. Same type of response they are going to get here but they (Congress) don't get it. But see, that is exactly the answer. If you started executing all the murderers, armed robbers, rapists, child molesters, and identity thieves one a week in every state until they are all gone I would bet those particular offences would be drastically reduced....If not, I would kiss Pelosi's ass on the Capital Buildings steps. And that is also the answer for the Somalia problem....start wholesale killing the bastards. The 'goodie-two-shoe', liberals want to put them in jail and have the taxpayers foot the bill, if you KILL them the world will definitely be a better place.
Another slant on the reason for the hijackings. In my other biker forum a guy 'Big' brought up an interesting reason why this has become so lucrative.
"As for the ship hijackings, is there any question now where Osama Bin Laden is operating from? The news said they've picked up 150-million dollars in ransom money so far--- that's far from 'living a lavish lifestyle'..! That's financing for a specific agenda. My money is on OBL as the organizer. He's over there in Somalia laughing his ass off at us trying to ferret him out of the hills of Afghanistan, where he is not located. Remember way back when, early on after 9-11? OBL was reportedly hiding in Somalia. That was after we blew a couple chances to kill him in Afghanistan. Somewhere along in there, Bush got confused about who the enemy really is, and decided to avenge the death threat on his Dad by Saddam Hussein. Saddam was a vicious ruler who kept all those crazy f#@king Arabs in check with his brutality. And his oldest son was by far worse than he was. We as Westerners cannot and never will understand their mentality, and the fact that Saddam was not the enemy. We did ourselves a huge miss-service by interfering in the balance that Saddam maintained in that part of the world".
And 'Sleep' says: "The sand rats have been killing each other for years in the name of religion. One sect vs the other. Nothing changes except who is the badest MF at the time. As soon as we get out, it will start all over again. My money is on El Sadre as running Iraq".
So, his (Big's) take on the whole thing is that OBL is over there directing the pirates. I'm still for killing them as they get close to a ship.....easy fix for a problem. Then some asshole liberal will say, "you might kill an innocent person". NO, you have no business out in the ocean trying to get close to ANY ship.....SHOOT ON SIGHT, how about a nice 50 cal turret on top of the pilot house. I bet the crap would stop in one day.
Hay, Osama, this is for you:
Attachments
koran.jpg
koran.jpg (3.44 KiB) Viewed 3348 times
andysbeef

Re: Somalia Pirates

Postby andysbeef » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:13 am

AHHHHHHH, don't ya just love it? Three shots 3 bad guys DEAD, makes me feel good all over. Guns in the hands of good people definitely do good things!

OH, and by the way Feds, DON'T TAKE ANY PRISONERS! Kill all the pirates. If you take prisoners, with your BS liberal thinking, you will just be putting ANOTHER burden on the Taxpayer. Pirating is just like looting.....shoot on sight!
Attachments
NAVY SEALS.jpg
NAVY SEALS.jpg (18.14 KiB) Viewed 3343 times
andysbeef

Re: Somalia Pirates

Postby andysbeef » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:50 am

GO NAVY!

NAVY'S NEW PIRATE CATCHER:

What a Ship, WOW!

A couple of these should be able to easily clean all the pirates out of the Indian Ocean ..

U.S.S. Independence (LCS-2). A Triple Hulled, Weapon-Laden Monster.

We've been hearing rumblings about the U.S. Navy's triple-hulled ships, but here's one that was launched, the U.S.S. Independence. Built by General Dynamics, it's called a "littoral combat ship" (LCS), and the tri-maran can move huge weapons around faster than any ship in the Navy. Ironic that with all that high tech built in, the ship reminds us of the Merrimac ironclad from Civil War days. Littoral means close to shore, and that's where these fleet-hulled babies will operate, tailor-made for launching helicopters and armored vehicles, sweeping mines and firing all manner of torpedoes, missiles and machine guns. These ships were designed to be relatively inexpensive this one's a bargain at $208 million and the navy plans to build 55 of them. This tri-maran is the first of the new fire-breathing breed, ready to scoot out of dry dock at a rumored 60 knots. It's like a speedy and heavily-armed aircraft carrier for helicopters.
Don't know for sure, but it looks like 4 turbines (for power) to me?????
Attachments
Navy's Pirate Catcher.jpg
Navy's Pirate Catcher.jpg (10.53 KiB) Viewed 3343 times
Navy'e Pirate Catcher #2.jpg
Navy'e Pirate Catcher #2.jpg (5.46 KiB) Viewed 3343 times
Navy's Pirate Catcher #3.jpg
Navy's Pirate Catcher #3.jpg (11.4 KiB) Viewed 3343 times
andysbeef

Return to Random beefs