Pentagon's Purchasing....total incompetence

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

Pentagon's Purchasing....total incompetence

Postby andysbeef » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:00 pm

Those stupid asses never cease to amaze me!
If it's not hammers it's toilet seats and now....Afghan Army uniforms....ya know we had to pay for them but that's not the bad part. We let their Defense Department pick out the color scheme. He chose a camouflage that wasn't part of OUR copyright so we had to pay $28 MILLION EXTRA and that's not the bad part either. Their Defense Department picked out 'FOREST CAMOUFLAGE' and 'trees' are only 2% of Afghans cover.....the other 98% is SAND/ROCKS/MOUNTIANS, so why not the sand color like our military has?????
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL!!!!!
User avatar
andysbeef
 
Posts: 1274
Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:43 am
Location: S/E, Michigan

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron