Welfare just ain't what it once was....it's worse!

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

Welfare just ain't what it once was....it's worse!

Postby andysbeef » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:43 am

Sharon in her Section 8 home!

Sharon Jasper has spent 57 of her 58 years dedicated to one cause and one cause only, and has nothing to show for her dedicated servitude... She has lived in Section 8 housing all but 1 of her 58 years.. It was a legacy passed down from her parents who moved into Section 8 housing in 1949 when she was six months old. She has passed the legacy down to her children, but fears they may have to get jobs to pay for the utilities and deposits. She laments about her one year hiatus from the comfort of her Section 8 nirvana, ' I tried it for a year -- you know, working and all. It's not anything I would want to go through again, or wish on anyone in my family, but I am damn proud of that year.'

Sharon was moved out of her St. Bernard housing project after hurricane Katrina and into a new, yet albeit, substandard quarterage. As can be noted from the photo, below, of her new Section 8 home, it is repugnant and not suitable for someone of Sharon Jasper's seniority status in the system... "Don't be fooled by them hardwood floors,' says Sharon .. 'They told me they were putting in scraped wood floors cause it was more expensive and elegant, but I am not a fool -- that was just a way to make me take scratched up wood because I am black. The 60 inch HD TV? It may look nice but it is not a plasma. It's not a plasma because I'm black. Now they want me to pay a deposit and utilities on this dump. 'Do you know why?"

She has held her tongue in silence through the years of abuse by the system, but it came to a head at the New Orleans City Council meeting where discussions were under way about the tearing down of the St. Bernard projects. When a near riotous exchange between groups opposing the tearing down of St. Bernard and groups wanting the dilapidated buildings torn down and newer ones built, Sharon unleashed verbal hell with her once silenced tongue. The object of her oratory prowess was an acquiescent poor white boy in attendance. The context of her scathing rebuke was, "Just because you pay for my house, my car, my big screen and my food, I will not be treated like a slave!' and 'Back up and Shut up! Shut up, white boy! Shut up, white boy!"

Recapping from the mental log of the city council minutes in her head, Sharon opines, "Our families have been displaced all over the United States . They are being forced to commit crimes in cities they are unfamiliar with.. It is a very uncomfortable situation for them. Bring them back, then let's talk about redevelopment." Sharon directs the reporter's attention across the street to Duncan Plaza where homeless people are living in tents and states that, "I might do better out there with one of these tents." She further lamented her sentiments about her situation, "I might be poor, but I don't have to live poor.

Any wonder why this country is in the shape it is? Maybe we should all just chip in and get her the plasma TV she so richly deserves! Remember to pay your taxes - Sharon needs your help.

I think that most Americans, including me, would gladly help anyone in NEED. But for someone that abuses the system and is LAZY, like Sharon....we should kick her ass out into the street! If there is ANY job posted, ANY, that she is capable of her welfare check should immediately STOP. If and only if she NEEDS help she MUST pass a drug test before getting any kind of assistance!
I'll be damned if I'm going to bust my ass and pay taxes to give this bitch a free ride! AND, after the second baby that the taxpayers pay for....she gets 'fixed'!

Blood boiling yet?
Attachments
Sharon.jpg
Sharon.jpg (31.23 KiB) Viewed 9882 times
andysbeef

Re: Welfare just ain't what it once was....it's worse!

Postby andysbeef » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:28 am

Work?....WORK?, I thought that this was the welfare line.
Attachments
WORK.jpg
WORK.jpg (13.61 KiB) Viewed 9880 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu May 26, 2011 10:40 am

About blacks being lazy......I have this Texan acquaintance that put it in a nut-shell:

"It's in their nature. It's just what they do. Those of you who disagree, please list all the places, events, cities, countries, and neighborhoods they've taken over and improved.

I'll wait"...

You see, It's a cultural thing.
Just compare the stark difference to Katrina and the quake in Japan.....New Orleans, looting, the easy way to go! Make a shit-hole out of a once beautiful stadium. Don't ask, demand anything and everything 'FREE' from the government. Not ONE incident in Japan, or in disasters in white neighborhoods USA!!!! NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!! We just had a monster tornado (worst one in 64 years) blow through the predominantly white mid-section of the USA this past week (Joplin Missouri)....not ONE looting/police incident!
Looting....don't arrest them cause that way the good guys are paying/wasting money on the bad guys again. Looters should be shot on sight, dropped in their tracks!

I'm NOT being racist....FACTS ARE FACTS!!!!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:01 am

You know, the blacks almost had me hoodwinked into thinking that somehow I'm responsible for their problems, then I came to my senses. As stated above, it's in their culture....they are LAZY. They want everything handed to them by the government paid for by ME and other hard working Americans. Well, that's BS and here's why. In Detroit right now you can buy a house for around $500 and up (thousands of them), take your pick. But no, they sit vacant and worse yet, the blacks are stealing everything they can off the houses that are empty. Sure these houses need some TLC, some more than others, but hey, who doesn't work on their house to make it nice. I suppose they want the government to come in and remodel it for them....FREE!
Blacks, get off your lazy ass and do something for yourself once besides looting, stealing and car jacking. Detroit is a shit hole, why don't you do something to turn that around?
Don't hand me any more crap either, I grew up in Detroit, I know what it was and what it can be. I don't have bars on any of the store windows where I live. You see something that doesn't look right....call the police and give a description. That's how real Americans do it. Get off the porch and get involved!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:43 am

I certainly hope this is TRUE, but it sounds much too logical to have actually passed! Does anyone have any real info on this new law?

Great going, Florida. You set the stage for the other 49 States to join! Kudos to Republican Governor Rick Scott for having the correctness and guts to move forward on this critical issue !

Hooray for Florida! !

I-95 will be jammed for the next month or so........Druggies and deadbeats heading North out of Florida..

Florida is the first state requiring drug testing to receive welfare! In signing the new law, Republican Gov. Rick Scott said, "If Floridians want welfare, they better make sure they are drug-free.

Applicants who test positive for illicit substances won't be eligible for the funds for a year, or until they undergo treatment.

Those who fail a second time would be banned from receiving funds for three years!

Naturally, a few people are crying this is unconstitutional.

How is this unconstitutional ?

It's completely legal that every other working person has to pass drug tests in order to get a J-O-B which supports those on welfare!
Let's get Welfare back to the ones who NEED it, not those who WON'T get a JOB.....

I AGREE! 100%.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:19 am

Can you believe this ????? Eleven states with more people on welfare than they have employed ???????

The voters are in “La La” land………………even a 3rd grader can see the fallacy of this…………and, of course, the number of states will continue to grow until the bubble bursts.

It would appear we are doomed and past the point of no return.

Death Spiral.jpg
Death Spiral.jpg (21.69 KiB) Viewed 9356 times

These 11 States now have More People on Welfare than they do Employed!

And Surprise-Surprise!!! 7 of these States voted for Obama.

This Just Proves that The Majority of Americans have No Intentions of Making a Better Independent Life for Themselves and their Families and are content Living on The Tax Payers Dime for Eternity!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:17 am

My fiance has worked her whole life and sometimes two jobs. She just turned....well, she worked her whole life....and she just got her FIRST purse that costs as much as this welfare person has.
Purse stolen.jpg
Purse stolen.jpg (98.74 KiB) Viewed 9330 times

AND look at this 'dinner' tab....I DON'T EAT LIKE THIS!
Attachments
Food Stamps.jpg
Food Stamps.jpg (93.3 KiB) Viewed 9330 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:34 am

The Democrats have created a NEW lazy.
No reason to stand on your feet waiting to get your welfare check.
Just put your flip-flops next in line and go back and sit on your lazy butt and play games on your iPhone.
Is this a great country or what?
HAD ENOUGH YET?....VOTE REPUBLICAN!
Attachments
Welfare Check.jpg
Welfare Check.jpg (22.49 KiB) Viewed 7968 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:19 am

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government regulation and intrusion while not working is rewarded with Food Stamps, WIC checks, Medicaid benefits, subsidized housing, and free cell phones — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
andysbeef

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal