Corruption, stupidity & fraud, the Government we trust????

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

Re: Corruption, stupidity & fraud, the Government we trust????

Postby andysbeef » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:49 am

In the news today:
Canada placed 9th in the ‘least’ corrupt country/government. The U.S.A. placed 16th in the ‘most’ corrupt country/government (doesn’t surprise me). Based on a world-wide study of 168 countries.
Canada is 9th (least corrupt) from the top....the U.S.A. is 16th (most corrupt) from the bottom. I think it was Somalia that was at the bottom. Can you imagine the U.S.A. being compared closer to Somalia than Canada?

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:40 pm

Corruption at it's finest! The government rigs the districts, then the Primary's by making you vote 'totally' for one party and not an individual, then the clincher with the BS caucuses in Iowa, New Hampshire and South Carolina.
The way it should be:
1) A computer software picking out the districts by population/area.
2) Eliminate the Primary's and have all the candidates in the November 7th election....let all the people decide not three States!
The government made it totally 'you scratch my back I'll scratch yours' with contributions/paybacks running amuck! They keep screwing with us a little bit by a little bit....before you know it we are going to be totally controlled by the corrupt government.
OK folks, are you ready for this one? Three states will decide who the nominees will be leaving the other 47 out of the voting AND IN IOWA SOME VOTES WERE DECIDED WITH A COIN TOSS......corrupt to the core!
Hillary Arrested.jpg
Hillary Arrested.jpg (55.83 KiB) Viewed 1781 times

Well folks, if you have followed any of my 'CORRUPT' government rants this won't surprise you. It's BAD and yes, our government, BOTH PARTIES, are corrupt to the core as bad as ANY third world country and that is what Trump is against!
I saw a question asked about what 10 counties did I think are the richest. So I said in Hawaii....NOPE, around Hollywood....NOPE, around Malibu....NOPE, around Las Vegas....NOPE, around New York City....NOPE, and the winner is, the 10 counties around DC! Now think about that for a minute, all that money around DC and they produce/sell absolutely NOTHING!
Just a bit of an eye opener during this election season:
1) The corrupt government, BOTH PARTIES, will become millionaires if they aren't and multi millionaires if they are already a millionaire!
2) The corrupt government, BOTH PARTIES, will adjust voting districts to suit their own agenda!
3) The corrupt government. BOTH PARTIES, will mandate that their convention delegates vote the way they are told and NOT how 'We the People' voted!
4) The corrupt government, BOTH PARTIES, say "Your Voice, Your Vote"....not even close. They don't care if a certain individual gets more popular votes they will appoint the delegate numbers to who 'they' want. That's what happened to Trump in Louisiana, he lost it even though he won it. OH YEAH, both parties offer their delegates huge PERKS so they vote the way they are told to vote.
5) The corrupt government, BOTH PARTIES, say they will change the convention rules for every convention to suit their own purpose!
6) The corrupt government, BOTH PARTIES, will flip coins and cut cards to determine the way they vote in caucuses. Then they will tell you that your vote counts! Oh sure it does and if you believe that I got a bridge I want to sell you.
7) The corrupt government, BOTH PARTIES, will take CASH (BRIBES) and tell you that's the way it's done. I'm not talking 'petty' cash I'm talking MILLIONS of dollars and they will do it like nothing is wrong with the concept. Remember, Hillary made about $400K as Secretary of State but claimed around $28 million on her taxes.....the Clintons have the best money laundering scheme going, makes Bernie look like a chump!
8) The corrupt government, BOTH PARTIES, have 'Super Delegates' just in case things aren't going the way delegates were supposed to vote!
9) The corrupt government, BOTH PARTIES, vary rules by state to 'set' a path for who they want not who the voter wants!

OK....listen up: Between the Republican candidates about $150 million has been spent on NEGATIVE adds mostly directed towards TRUMP and about $800 million spent on regular advertising all for a $400,000.00 job....ya think something fishy is going on? Those BIG money guys 'want',,,, no, they 'demand' pay backs!

My prediction....the second Revolution is on it's way!

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:26 pm

"The Solar thing just got a little more interesting.......REALLY!"

"The Tonopah Solar Co. in Harry Reid's Nevada is getting a $737 million loan from Obama's DOE.

The project will produce a 110 megawatt power system and employ 45 permanent workers.

That's costing us just $16 million per job.

One of the investment partners in this endeavor is Pacific Corporate Group (PCG).
The PCG executive director is Ron Pelosi, who is the brother to Nancy 's husband.

Just move along folks.....nuthin' goin' on here"

"ALL AMERICANS SHOULD KNOW HOW THEIR MONEY IS BEING STOLEN."
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:45 am

Well, it never fails to finally reveal itself. Just as the Bushes were tied to the Saudis, The Clintons and Obamas and all their ilk are just as bonded to the Iranians. ( I know you don’t believe it so look for yourself.) Now, here is one that I missed.

Think about this for a second. Remember that they (the entire Democratic regime led by the Clintons) all really got after Bush for intervening in Iraq. He (inadvertently) stopped the Iranians from taking Iraq.
No matter what your political leaning, this should give you a reason to stop and think whose side Kerry is on!!!!

As soon as you think it can't get much worse...You Do Know Who John Kerry Is . . . . Right?

Does this clearly explain something that seemed unexplained?

Guess who's married to John Kerry's daughter?
Did you know that in 2009 the daughter of Secretary of State John Kerry, Dr. Vanessa Bradford Kerry, married an Iranian physician named Dr. Brian Vale Nahed. No mainstream media reported this. Guess who was the best man at the wedding? Mohammad Javad Zarif. So who is Mr. Zarif? Zarif is the current minister of foreign affairs for Iran.

He was Kerry’s chief counterpart in the nuclear deal negotiations just concluded. Meaning Kerry was dealing with his daughter's father-in-law? Cozy??

Isn't this a lovely picture?

As Front Page Magazine pointed out several months ago, the nuclear talks with Iran were a tragic farce, choreographed and orchestrated by Iran. And unfortunately, we are going to have to live with the consequences. When (not "if") the bomb blows.

Can you say "conflict of interest" ..after of course, "breach of national security" ... and "aiding and abetting " one of our principal national enemies?

But then what's new. Even as Muslims make up just 1% of the country, Hillary's top aide is a Muslim, as is Obama's. Is it any wonder Obama wants to bring in thousands of young Muslims as refugees even though his security people say they cannot properly vet them.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:50 am

Now to get your blood boiling even worse.....you do know that the 'voting process' is a farce don't you? The corrupt government BOTH PARTIES manipulated the system (?) so your vote doesn't mean anything! The BIG money in the parties pick the nominee not 'We the People'. It doesn't matter how many votes a person gets the 'party' picks the delegates and assigns them to who THEY want not the voters!

Person #1:
OK….take the time to register and help Trump beat the assholes….I would appreciate it immensely. It helps showing the high numbers so the political pukes can’t hide anything and if they do it helps, cause then there will be a reason for civil unrest to get this mess straightened out. It’s pathetic that it has to come down to this but the CORRUPT two party system and their money schemes have to come to an end.

Person #2:
“Every four years, on the Tuesday after the first Monday of November, millions of U.S. citizens go to local voting booths to cast a vote for the next president and vice president of their country. Their votes are recorded and counted, and the winner is declared…. Or is it?
Truth is, the results of the popular vote are not guaranteed to stand because the presidential election is really decided by the votes of the Electoral College. When you cast your vote for president, you also vote for an often-unnamed elector who will cast a ballot in a separate election that ultimately will choose the president.”
What’s the point???

Person #1:
Well, the point is, is that Trump is the only person that ever came out and publically called the ‘system’ corrupt/rigged. All the rest of the political pukes are on the take so they wouldn’t say shit if they had a mouth full. Sooooo there is a possibility that something could get fixed if we show a HUGE support.
Folks, I'm not taking sides here....THEY ARE ALL CORRUPT, THEY ARE ALL ON THE TAKE AND THEY ALL BECOME MILLIONAIRS/MULTI MILLIONAIRS.
look at pathetic John Boehner, he promised that if he got the Senate to be Republican he would get rid of Obama Care. So we voted and got the Senate Republican....John Boehner knew that he couldn't rock the boat so he resigned....that's no big deal, he gets 100% of his salary for life, all the perks and a 5 million $ 'Lobbyists' job is waiting for him.

C'MON, HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue May 31, 2016 1:40 pm

Trey Gowdy on the CORRUPT I.R.S.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dFpam0IMbc
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:17 am

Washington’s ‘governing elite’ think Americans are morons!
Recently, Johns Hopkins University political scientists Jennifer Bachner and Benjamin Ginsberg conducted a study of the unglamorous D.C. bureaucrat. YEP, and the bottom line.....'We the People' are MORONS! There is a big story in the news this morning, they had all kinds of charts from survey feedback supporting their claim, but I won't bore you with the details. Basically they, the political assholes, all chimed in to say they "NEVER listen to the people and that they are all morons".
So, are ya going to vote the 'elite' in AGAIN?
Trump is right!!!!! DC is corrupt to the core!

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:04 pm

The Pentagon has the best accountants on the planet! They can bury $125 BILLION in waste and nobody questions them and worse yet....nobody goes to jail.

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:52 am

So, our political pukes work (?) 111 days a year for a measly $171,000 HUGE perks/travel & mail budget & 100% wage for life....no wait, they play baseball on Wednesday and have that taxpayer funded gym at their disposal 24/7 and all the boondoggles they can stand.
Their travel and mail budget is more than most blue collar people make in a year but that doesn't hurt their feelings one bit!
Now sit down and get ready for this...Part-Time work: Lets just say that part time is 4 days a week (32 hours) with the person getting the week between Christmas and new years off, gets 4 weeks vacation and an additional 10 (?) days off for National Holidays that's working 178 days 67 more days than Congress works at full time!
But in reality the part-timers probably wouldn't get the 5 weeks off so add 20 days back on. So the part-timers would actually work 198 days.....87 more days than Congresses FULL TIME @ $171,000 DOLLARS! That's considering the part-timers would get the National Holidays off which is also doubtful.

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Previous

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal