Michigan/illegals

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

Michigan/illegals

Postby andysbeef » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:12 pm

THANK YOU, finally someone in Lansing with some common sense. HB 4350, 4505, 5211 and 5337 are great.
Plain and simple:
1.) If you want a drivers license, bring in a birth certificate and it MUST say U.S.A.
2.) If you want a drivers license, you CANNOT wear any veils, shrouds or head wraps. A license is for identification, it is NOT used to express your religion or heritage.
Another item about illegals.....No-one gets anything free from the government (State or Federal) that is NOT a U.S. citizen. I work very hard for my money and pay heavy taxes. I don't want MY money wasted on people who have no business being here. They want something free????, give them a free ride home. I'm even against the free ride. I think that the country of their origin should get sent a bill for all expenses, maybe then their government will wake up and help with border problems.
Attachments
t-shirt.jpg
t-shirt.jpg (10.84 KiB) Viewed 1351 times
andysbeef

Re: Michigan/illegals

Postby andysbeef » Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:17 pm

Every now and then I hear some dim wit politician say that illegals are good for the Country.......that is total BS. They say that and want you to believe it cause they have 'friends' in business that make huge profits using illegals.

This is something to think about. Consider the loss of jobs right now and the cost to you the tax payer. Then ask why would we keep them here illegally.

THREE PRESIDENTS

The people that are in Washington, tell us they can not deport 12 million (or so) illegals! We probably need to vote all of them out of office and send them back to school to learn history! We pay more to illegals in welfare than it would cost to deport them! Our career politicians need to work for the voters and the good of the United States of America, not the lobbyist and big business.

HOOVER, TRUMAN AND EISENHOWER

Here is something that should be of great interest for you to pass around. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

But, back during The Great Depression, President Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

President Harry Truman deported over two million Illegal's after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

And then again in 1954, President Dwight Eisenhower deported 4 million Mexican nationals! The program was called 'Operation Wetback' so that American WWII and Korean veterans had a better chance at jobs. It took 2 Years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegals back then, they can sure do it today!!

If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Reminder;
Don't forget to pay your taxes...12 million (or so) Illegal Aliens are depending on you.
andysbeef

Re: Michigan/illegals

Postby andysbeef » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:37 am

Greetings from the Southwest:

Victoria, Texas is a town about 80 miles south of Houston.

Local Hispanic leaders there, in opposition to pending Immigration Legislation, boycotted all Caucasian owned businesses in the Victoria area this past weekend as a demonstration of their economic impact on the community.

The boycott was declared a success by the Hispanic community, noting that revenue in Caucasian owned businesses was down by 19%. Business owners declared the boycott a success as well, pointing out that shoplifting was reduced by 77%, money orders sent out of the country were down by 97%, and the cost of daily clean-up and trash collection was down by 84%. Shoppers reported that they could actually hear English being spoken throughout the community for the first time in recent memory, and customers actually paid for purchases with real money, not government debit cards!

Now did you get all of it??? Government 'DEBIT CARDS'. The idiots (Democratic Congress) actually gave them money, MY MONEY, without asking me if it was OK. The fools in D.C. are getting way out of control.
andysbeef

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal