Government, ALWAYS B.S.

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

Government, ALWAYS B.S.

Postby andysbeef » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:53 am

One leg of the government says the poverty level is $4,682.00 per person, and the other leg of the government (I.R.S.) lets you deduct $3,050.00 per person, Huh, oh yeah the Feds again.

The Feds are at it again: ‘Paper Work Reduction Act’, see page #77, Huh, oh yeah the Feds again.

Can you believe that the military has to contribute to the cost of their air fare ride back home from the Iraqi war, and people in the Pentagon are getting reimbursed, up to 13 times, for plane rides they never took? DISGRASEFUL.

Speaking of the Pentagon, why are we constantly hearing about those expensive hammers, toilet seats and the latest $66 million fiasco that they (we the taxpayers) keep paying for, we have to start throwing these people in jail. Here is where we need that Civil Unity again. The ‘you scratch my back I’ll scratch yours’ is running rampant in the Government.
andysbeef

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal