TRUMP & The 2016 Candidates

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

Re: TRUMP & The 2016 Candidates

Postby andysbeef » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:59 pm

When is the last time you saw this....certainly not with President Jihad!
Trump and his family went to church Christmas Eve, President Jihad went to Hawaii.
Trump's Christmas.JPG
Trump's Christmas.JPG (50.03 KiB) Viewed 278 times

Thanks to 'Getty Images' for this pic!
Getty's Trump picture.jpg
Getty's Trump picture.jpg (55.06 KiB) Viewed 281 times
andysbeef

Re: TRUMP & The 2016 Candidates

Postby andysbeef » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:23 am

Just some thoughts as president-elect Trump gets ready to take office:

Trump, the man who gave up a billionaire lifestyle to be humiliated, ridiculed and slandered to save the American people....Let that sink in.

Remember that time Republicans rioted, beat innocent Democratic voters destroyed property and torched American Flags? ME NEITHER.

Liberals think conservatives are violent because we own guns....When was the last time you saw a group of conservatives block a freeway, turn over cop cars, riot, loot, throw Molotov cocktails and burn buildings?

Want to stop riots? Play the National Anthem, that'll (liberals) all sit down.

Liberals claim Trump is going to destroy America as they go out and destroy America.

Seems that those that voted against ANGER & HATE yesterday are the most angry and hateful today.

If a 12 year term limit was ratified today, 227 members of Congress would NOT be eligible for re-election. 'Time to drain the swamp'.

I lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump!

Rosa Parks refused to give up her seat on the bus, she didn't trash the bus....understand the difference?
andysbeef

Previous

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal