TRUMP & The 2016 Candidates

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

Re: TRUMP & The 2016 Candidates

Postby andysbeef » Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:44 am

Gingrich at the RNC knocking it out of the park!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcEkaRhEO0E
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:03 am

Trump is right!!!!! DC is corrupt to the core!

Washington’s ‘governing elite’ think Americans are morons!
Recently, Johns Hopkins University political scientists Jennifer Bachner and Benjamin Ginsberg conducted a study of the unglamorous D.C. bureaucrat. YEP, and the bottom line.....'We the People' are MORONS! There is a big story in the news this morning, they had all kinds of charts from survey feedback supporting their claim, but I won't bore you with the details. Basically they, the political assholes, all chimed in to say they NEVER listen to the people and the people are morons.

So, are ya going to vote the 'elite' in AGAIN? The 'elite' being ANY politician Democrat or Republican. Trump's trying to tell us how bad it is....we better start listening.

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:14 pm

Mr. Trump....are you going to stand there and take all the BS? Reince Priebus made you sign a contract but you have all these folks saying they won't back you. Where the hell are their contracts? DAMN, corrupt to the core! I think that you should confront Reince and DEMAND an explanation.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:21 am

Really!!!

• “He's been divorced and remarried. He can't commit to anything.”
• “He's dangerously ignorant about international affairs. The Russian leaders will walk all over him.”
• “He has no filter – doesn't think before he speaks.”
• “Until recently, he was a Democrat. He's not a real Republican. He hasn't paid his GOP dues.”
• “He used to be Pro Choice. Now, suddenly he's Pro Life?”
• “That can't be his real hair!”
• “He's a loose cannon. No one wants HIS finger on the nuclear button.”
Wait, it's coming.
• “His opponent has the experience and political savvy to be president. He does not.”
• “He's just not presidential.”
• “His temperament disqualifies him from ever being Commander-In-Chief.”
• “He's proven himself to be mentally unstable.”
• “The military will never accept him as Commander-In-Chief. He's not smart enough.”
• “The GOP doesn't want him to be the head of the party. He could never reach across the aisle to get anything done.”
• “Most Republican voters will just stay home rather than go out and vote for him.”
Getting close.
• “He's almost 70 – much too old to be president.”
• “Evangelicals will never support him.”
• “He says '(Let’s) Make America Great Again'. How dare he say we aren't still great?!?!”
• "His intellect is thinner than spit on a slate rock.”
• “90 percent of Republican state chairmen judge him guilty of 'simplistic approaches,' with 'no depth in federal government administration' and 'no experience in foreign affairs.'”
• “His spontaneity with reporters and voters plays well but also gives him plenty of space to disgorge fantasies and factual errors so prolific and often outrageous that he single-handedly makes the word gaffe a permanent fixture in America’s political vernacular. He confuses Pakistan with Afghanistan. He claimed once that trees contributed 93 percent of the atmosphere’s nitrous oxide...”
• “After all his gaffes, he doubles down on them instead of admitting he made a mistake.”
Keep reading.
• “He's threatening to upend our treaties and relationships with our allies by demanding that they pay for their own defense!”
• “Because of his gross factual errors, he might take rash action and needlessly lead this country into open warfare!”
• “He's racist, xenophobic, and fuels the fires of hatred!”
• "You shouldn't take him seriously. He has a penchant for offering simplistic solutions to hideously complex problems and a stubborn insistence that he is always right in every argument.”
• "The rising turnout of his voters are not loyal Republicans or Democrats and are alienated from both parties because neither takes a sympathetic view toward their issues.”
• “He wears the disdain he draws from the GOP elites as a badge of honor. Henry Kissinger’s championing the other GOP candidate and attacking him are actually helping him!”
• "The fact that he could be deemed a serious candidate for president is a shame and embarrassment for the country.”
Almost there.
• The New Yorker observed that his appeal “has to do not with competence at governing but with the emotion he evokes... [He] lets people get out their anger and frustration, their feeling of being misunderstood and mishandled by those who have run our government, their impatience with taxes and with the poor and the weak, their impulse to deal with the world’s troublemakers by employing the stratagem of a punch in the nose.”
• “His unpopular opponent presided over the current Iranian crisis... and a reeling economy, yet surely the Democrat will prevail over him.”
• "Is he Safe? …he shoots from the hip … he's over his head … What are his solutions?”
• “Voters want to follow some authority figure, — a leader who can take charge with authority; return a sense of discipline to our government; and, manifest the willpower needed to get this country back on track -- or at least a leader from outside Washington.”

Sound familiar? You've heard this all about Donald Trump, right? Try again.

All this was said of Ronald Reagan in 1976 and 1980. Most of it was BY OTHER REPUBLICANS – and Reagan turned out to be one of the greatest presidents of the 20th Century, if not of all time.

So....my point....get out and VOTE for TRUMP!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:01 am

Everybody, including some of the DC 'elite' republicans are bashing Trump on how he views women.
Jimmy Carter...."I have lust in my heart". Same view as Trump only he said it differently, but it was OK for Carter he is a Democrat. It's only bad when a Republican says it.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:46 pm

Political Fruit Salad
By: Jim Donahue (feel free to share, forward, etc.)

I hoped that once I was able to take my focus away from surviving Hurricane Matthew, life might again become normal (whatever that is) and calm down a bit. I sure called that one wrong. The noise of folks bemoaning the exposure of Donald Trump in a secretly recorded video tape quickly took its place. And, the terrible things he said about women – could you imagine?

I wonder. I wonder just how stupid and gullible the ruling elites and their media friends think we are. I have experienced a mixture of feelings and opinions as these arrogant, condescending, holier-than-thou pinheads drone on.

I can start my list of feelings with: disgusted, amazed, appalled and riddled with laughter.

This election is like none before it. We’ve heard that said more times than I can count. Good. It’s about time for a real change. I’ve served as an elected official in my hometown back in Michigan. I moved on in public life to being a cop. In recent years, I have witnessed – at close range – the average American has become more angry than I’ve ever witnessed in all of my sixty-eight years. The common man’s way of saying it: “people are pissed.”

If you are offended, too bad. Get over it.

It seems that the national division of citizens is no longer between Republicans and Democrats. Nor, is it purely between conservatives and liberals. I judge that one very large group consists of the ruling elites (from both parties), the people who think they have influence with those elites (Hollywood, media, big money), and the people who depend on handouts from those in power.

The second group consists of average American folks in the ‘flyover’ country. They go to work every day, try to raise their kids properly, care about one another, earn their own way and pay their taxes. For a long time, this group has been termed the silent majority. Yes, they have groused about government intrusion into their lives, but they trudge on. Until now. Now, they are pissed; very, very angry indeed.

I concluded some time ago that 2016 would be the year of the Second American Revolution. The Founders said this would happen. It will either happen at the ballot box (hopefully), or it will happen at the ends of raised guns. The average folks have their collective bellies full.

Average Americans are tired of being tolerated, scorned and demeaned by the likes of Hilary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Robby Mook and yes, Paul Ryan and John McCain. The days of the ruling elites calling the shots are rapidly coming to an end.

THIS IS RIDICULOUS

These same folks – the media, the Democrats and the elitist Republicans are acting shocked that any civilized man would talk as they heard Donald Trump on and eleven year-old tape.

I remember my first term in college at Michigan State. I lived in a dorm that housed exclusively males. On an early weekend visit home, I came to recognize that from then on, I had two distinct vocabularies: guys only in the dorm and when I walked in the front door at home.

I recall a contest someone on the dorm floor dreamt up. It was called the INSERTION GAME. The guy who could insert the “F” word into words and sentences most often in any speech wins the game. Needless to say, I didn’t play that game with Mom – or my pastor.

Some men might think that as men age, they mature and stop such adolescent behavior. My wife is convinced that while men may age, they NEVER mature. She’s right. To this day, there is ‘guy-only’ talk and regular talk for when others are around.

You don’t think so? Wake up. If you have a chance, listen in (or ask any male about): men-only sporting events – whether a spectator or a participant. Ask about the language guys share in a locker room while showering or dressing together. Top it off with asking about the language, topics and behavior at a bachelor party.

Men are wired to be stimulated at the sight of a beautiful woman. In a male-only setting, it is very common to hear remarks about what someone would like to do to (or with) a woman. When my wife remarks, “Men are Pigs,” she says it as if it’s news or comes to me as a surprise. My response to her: women should be grateful about the male sex-drive and behavior; without it, there would be a whole lot of single women in this world.

Social scientists hypothesize that the family unit has primary responsibility for socializing men so they act “properly.”

Most men are guilty of occasional lust for a pretty girl. In a male-only setting, they might even express their fantasy out loud. But, that’s where it stops. We have learned to CONTROL OUR ACTIONS.

Some men cannot stop and cannot control their actions. See “Bill Clinton” for further detail on this subject.

Yes, his behavior was repugnant. Equally loathsome was Hillary’s character assassinations of the women sexually assaulted by Bill. Why did Hillary stay with Bill? Why did she enable him? In the book, “Crisis of Character,” by Secret Service Agent (ret) Gary Byrne it was laid out: Hillary’s top priority was protecting the Clinton brand so that she too, could become President.

Byrne went on to provide dozens of examples showing that Hillary relentlessly pursued power, self-enrichment, and control over others. She will do (and has done) ANYTHING in pursuit of those objectives.

The political elite now are responding to Trump as if they have never had a sexually explicit thought or word from their mouths. Horse-feathers. I recall my father making a statement to me many, many years go. He said that if an anonymous survey were taken of married men asking if they continued to masturbate after getting married, 95% of them would say, “yes;” the remaining 5% are liars.

On that 11 year-old tape, Trump said things which have been duplicated (or at least thought) by every man in America. If any male says otherwise, he’s lying. The real test is whether or not the fantasy stopped with words or, did it become ACTION?

Trump is a guy who thinks and talks in our terms, the way we talk among ourselves. He has the guts to say what the current crop of ruling elites are too afraid to say lest they lose their aristocratic credentials.

Donald Trump is a man’s man. Ask a factory worker at Ford in Michigan, an orange grower in Florida, a cop in Omaha, an accountant in Phoenix or a small business owner in central California if they hear Trump saying things they’ve been thinking and saying for years. I can predict the answer.

Trump is all man: bold, blunt, driven and ready to fight in order to protect America. Trump wins. He is the dominant male in the room.

He is the exact opposite of the candy-ass who has occupied the White House for the past 7+ years and who is afraid to say or do anything decisively out of fear that he might offend someone in the room. Obama seems able to get truly angry only at those who challenge his self-image of superiority.

Is Trump perfect? Nope. But, consider the alternative: a congenital liar who will say and do anything in the interest of self-enrichment. We cannot rely on a single word or thought that comes from her mouth.

I don’t agree with Trump on lots of things. And, I don’t like many of the things he does and says. But, I know he is telling the truth. Like it or not. Take it or leave it. What you see is what you get. There are no lies that cover other lies when lead to yet more lies with this guy.

At the moment, the ruling elites are in a dither trying to convince the Average Joe that Trump is unfit to serve. In reality, they desperately want to protect their kingdoms and the power which comes with it. They do not want the Average Joe to take control and return the government to being For the People, By the People and Of the People. Heaven forbid!

What can we count on with Trump?

The truth.
Being safe – from foreign and domestic attackers.
We can live independently again – without the government on our backs.
Our economy will grow like wildfire.
Return to law and order for ALL citizens.
Returning to living by our motto, “In God We Trust.”

Is there ANYTHING more important to you, your children and grandchildren than the list above? I think not.

As a wise man once said, “The government should be like your stomach: when it’s working properly, you don’t notice it’s there.” Amen.

Trump will achieve his goals. That’s how he has lived his life. If a few get offended along the way, tough. Get over it.

Stay safe,
Jim Donahue
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:50 pm

A Pastor Shares His Thoughts Concerning Trump. Have An Open Mind!!

A pastor, Dalton Douglas, shares some powerful thoughts concerning Donald Trump:

"I've heard too many say lately that we - the American people - have no choice in the upcoming November election!

Do you really think that God would leave us with no choice?

Come on people! Where's your faith? He has heard our cries!

In defense of Donald Trump: Try to keep these points in mind,

Donald Trump did not steal your money.

Donald Trump did not raise your taxes.

Donald Trump did not quadruple the price of food.

Donald Trump is not starting a race war.

Donald Trump did not leave any US soldiers in Benghazi to be slaughtered and desecrated by Muslims.

Donald Trump did not send the US Navy to fight for Syrian Al-Qaeda.

Donald Trump did not arm ISIS and systematically exterminate Christians throughout the Middle East.

Donald Trump did not betray Israel.

Donald Trump did not provide financing and technology to Iran's nuclear weapons program.

Donald Trump did not give our military secrets to China.

Donald Trump did not remove our nuclear missile shield in Poland at the behest of Russia.

Donald Trump did not shrivel our military, and betray our veterans.

Donald Trump did not cripple our economy.

Donald Trump did not increase our debt to 20 trillion dollars.

Donald Trump did not ruin our credit, twice.

Donald Trump did not double African American unemployment.

Donald Trump did not increase welfare to a record level for eight years.

Donald Trump did not set free Muslim terrorists in Guantanamo bay.

Donald Trump did not steal your rights, violate US Constitutional law, or commit treason hundreds of times.
(My add-ons)
Donald Trump did not lose 6 BILLION dollars as Secretary of State.

Donald Trump does not have a money laundering scheme going.

Donald Trump does not use ‘vulgar drunken sailor’ talk in public…..no apologies from Hillary.

Donald Trump did not become a multi millionaire in public office on the taxpayers dime.

Donald Trump did not lie to cover up lies for three decades.

AND, Donald Trump does not have a ‘suspicious death’ body count following him.

Yet Trump is being ripped apart in the news, nonstop, while Barrack Hussein Obama, Hillary Clinton and the criminals
occupying our government, are not.

The media IS the Democratic Party; Save our culture. Stop listening to them!

FOLKS….Donald Trump DID create THOUSANDS of jobs.

Please share this message!
Attachments
Didn't talk dirty.JPG
Didn't talk dirty.JPG (35.34 KiB) Viewed 1390 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:22 pm

I have been saying this all along now I someone that agrees with me....Trump's an asshole....so what!
Trump is my kind of asshole by Evan K.!

Donald Trump is an asshole. Thankfully, that doesn't matter in a president. We've all had bosses or friends or family members that are assholes. And guess what, they all managed to do whatever job they're doing. It's of no consequence. There are plenty of assholes in the world. I'm one of them, I should know. You might be one also. I'm not going to have a beer with Trump. He's not coming over for Thanksgiving dinner. I don't care. People have written literally dozens of books on the Clintons. Guess what? They're assholes too.

Donald Trump is an asshole. He has hurt some people's feelings. In contrast, the Clintons have blood on their hands and have left a trail of dead bodies in their wake a mile long. And look what happens when you choose a president that is hip and cool. You get 8 years of Barack Obama hanging out with Jay-Z and Beyonce.

Donald Trump didn't pay taxes. So what. Apple doesn't pay taxes and you keep buying their shit. Lots of rich people don't pay taxes. There's a whole cottage industry called "wealth management" that finds creative ways to hedge the rich from taxes. I file deductions every year-- as many as my poor ass can manage. I hope you do the same. Is it fair? Probably not. But you know why those loopholes are in place? Because of career politicians like Hillary Clinton. She's been at this game for decades. What good has she done for this country? Our tax code is a joke and it's because of crooked politicians like the Clintons. The Clinton Foundation doesn't pay taxes. It's nothing more than a giant money laundering scheme for their cronies.

Barack Obama has weaponized the IRS and other areas of the government to attack our Constitutional rights. Operation Chokepoint targeted firearms-related businesses. That's why my bank of 15 years just dropped me as a client two weeks ago. Imagine the outrage if banks discriminated against the LGBT community, blacks, or Muslims. You wouldn't hear the end of it. But because liberals hate the 2nd Amendment, it's okay. No media coverage. No outrage. This policy literally threatens my way of life-- and my ability to provide for my family.

Are you better off after 8 years of Obama? Do you want 8 more years of this bullshit under Hillary Clinton? It is impossible for Donald Trump to do a worse job than Obama or Hillary. Impossible. Our country cannot take much more. Obama preaches about low unemployment and the recovery of the economy. That's laughable. Most of my customers cannot afford to buy a $200 knife from me-- let alone a $2000 rifle. It was different a few years ago. Things are worse now. Your dollar doesn't buy much. The entire financial system is on the brink of collapse. There is much uncertainty in the market. The failed policies of this administration have cost many folks their livelihoods-- their homes and cars, their marriages. Can you afford 8 more years of this? I cannot.

My son is going to grow up in an America that is unrecognizable. The good old days are long gone. "Hope and Change" failed miserably. We need a major course correction and Trump is the asshole to do it. That's my rant for today. I'm going to mow my yard and kick something in anger. Have a good weekend and God bless you and yours. God bless America. We need it.

Evan K. (owner of a gun store in St. Pete FL.)
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:46 am

A little 'much' on the bible thumping but the meat of the story is dead-on!

This may be the best and most honest political promotion statement you will ever read. It decidedly does not brush objections aside. You hate Hillary? READ it. You hate Trump? READ it. You think there's no choice? READ it. And, read it with your grown-up hat on. We've all been dealt huge responsibility with this election. The first step toward accepting responsibility is accepting it, and the first step toward accepting it is recognizing it. READ THIS. READ ALL OF IT. It'll take you about three minutes.
Are you sickened and despondent with the current campaign and upcoming presidential election? I consider myself a conservative and do truly believe our country is at a political/economic/moral/social crossroads. I need to let you know I could/would never vote for Hillary Clinton to lead this country. To me, she represents everything that is wrong with our current political structure. On the flip side, I look and listen to Donald Trump and I cringe at every rude, insulting comment he makes. If you find yourself in a similar state of mind, please read the following article:

A Message For Christians About Donald Trump

Here's a famous joke about God and how he talks to us.

"A deeply faithful Christian man is stuck on roof at home with massive flooding up to the 2nd floor.
Rowboat comes. He says "No, I'm waiting for God. I prayed and I know he's coming."
2nd Rowboat. "No, I'm waiting for God."
3rd Rowboat. "No, I'm waiting for God."
Water rises. The man drowns. Now he's meeting God in heaven. The religious man says, "Where were you God? I prayed. I was faithful. I asked you to save me. Why would you abandon me?"
God says, "Hey dummy, I sent you 3 rowboats".

Did you ever consider Trump is our rowboat?
Maybe God is trying to tell us something important--that now is not the time for a "nice Christian guy" or a "gentleman" or a typical Republican powder puff. Maybe now is the time for a natural born killer, a ruthless fighter, a warrior. Because right about now we need a miracle, or America is finished. Maybe the rules of gentlemen don't apply here. Maybe a gentleman and "all-around nice Christian" would lead us to slaughter.

Or do you want another Mitt Romney, Bob Dole, John McCain, Gerald Ford or Paul Ryan? Did any of them win? Did they lead the GOP to "the promised land?" Did they change the direction of America? No, because if you don't win, you have no say.

Paul Ryan couldn't even deliver his own state, Wisconsin! And as leader of the House, Paul Ryan rolls over to Obama like my dog rolls over for a scrap of food, or a steak bone. Nice, but obedient. I mean Paul Ryan...not my dog. My dog is actually a pretty good defender and loyal.

Maybe God is knocking on your door loudly, but you're not listening. Maybe God understands we need a "war leader" at this moment in time. Maybe God understands if we don't win this election, America is dead. It's over. The greatest nation in world history will be gone. Finished. Kaput. Adios.
And with one last breath, maybe what we need to save us at the last second, is someone different. Someone you haven't ever experienced before-- because you weren't raised in rough and tumble New York where nothing good gets accomplished unless you're combative, aggressive, outrageous, on offense at all times, and maybe just a tad arrogant too.

Someone with a personality you've never seen on stage at your church. Maybe, just maybe, being a nice gentlemanly Christian would not beat Hillary and her billion dollars, and her best friends in the media who will unleash the dogs of hell upon the GOP nominee.

I guess you think God is only nice and gentlemanly. Really? Then you've missed the whole point of the Bible. When necessary, God is a pretty tough guy. When necessary, God strikes with pain, death and destruction. When necessary, God inflicts vengeance.
Maybe you think God couldn't possibly be associated with someone like Trump. Trump is too vicious, rude and crude. When we won WWII, was God "nice?" Were we gentlemanly when defeating Hitler? Were we gentlemanly when firebombing Germany? Were we gentlemanly when dropping atomic bombs on Japan? Is God ever "nice" on the battlefield? Or does he send us vicious SOB's like General George S. Patton so the good guys can defeat evil? It's pretty clear to me God sends unique people to be "war leaders." That's a different role than a pastor or church leader. God understands that.
And maybe it's time to re-define "nice." Maybe Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan aren't nice at all--because they led us to defeat. And losing again would mean the end of America. And God can't allow that. Maybe Romney and Ryan mean well, but the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Or maybe they're just jealous they had their chance and blew it. Maybe they'd rather help elect Hillary than allow a Trump victory that would make them look weak, feckless and incompetent.

"Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall. But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint." (Isiah 40:30-31)
God is about miracles. We don't need a "nice guy" or a "gentleman" right now. It's the 4th quarter and we're losing 14-0. We need a miracle.

So let me repeat my message to Christians: "YOU'RE MISSING THE BOAT."
I believe Trump is our miracle. I believe Trump is our rowboat. Except he's more like a battleship!

No one is saying Trump is perfect. No one is saying Trump is a perfect conservative. But he is a patriot. He is a warrior. He is a capitalist. He is the right man, at the right time. Yes, he's a bit rude and crude and offensive. But that may make him the perfect warrior to save America, American exceptionalism, capitalism and Judeo-Christian values. The choice should be easy for Christians. It's Trump...or it's the end of the American dream.
If anything in this article strikes a positive chord with you, please pass it on.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:16 am

Mr. Trump:
This is not part of your fist 100 days but you have talked about Medicaid/Medicare/Social Security many times. The way I see it and hear about it from my friends, ‘We the People’ don’t want them replaced we want them FIXED. Fixed back to what they originally were (for U.S. citizens only) with Social Security in a special fund not to be touched by the corrupt politicians like they did in the past. They STOLE then wasted the money on their useless projects. You should re-fund it with the amount they stole with interest…..maybe that would get their attention.
Just think....if there is 'extra' money, like in the past, you could give everyone on Social Security a raise....wouldn't that be novel?
And speaking of raises and corrupt politicians....REDUCE CONGRESS'S WAGES TO A MORE REALISTIC AMOUNT....LIKE,'HALF'....THAT'S ALL THEY ARE WORTH! ALSO FIX THEIR PERKS AND TRAVEL EXPENSES TO REFLECT WHAT THE 'BIG 3' HAVE FOR THEIR WORKING CATAGORY ENGINEERS.
andysbeef

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal