TRUMP & The 2016 Candidates

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

Re: TRUMP & The 2016 Candidates

Postby andysbeef » Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:13 pm

Why Trump over Clinton ... Someone asked me today how, being a woman, I could stand up for Trump, a misogynist, a racist and a bigot. Here is my answer:

Because I use my head to research and find out what candidates really are, not what the media wants me to think.

Because DT has more women in executive and managerial positions than any comparable company, which tells me he is not a misogynist.

Because he pays these women the same or more than their male counterparts, which tells me he looks for capacity and skills in people, not color, gender or race.

Because he fought the West Palm Beach City to be able to open his newly purchased club, so he could include blacks and Jews as members, who had been banned until then. This tells me he is not a racist.

Because he has raised wonderful children that have turned out to be outstanding, hard working and compassionate adults. He must be doing something right.

Because his economic plans makes sense, are conservative in nature, and I vote based of what is best for my family, my friends and my country.

Because everybody, the left and the right are afraid of him, the media is trying to destroy his image, and even foreign governments are voicing their opinion, so he must be doing something right. Clean house maybe?

Because I want a SCOTUS that will uphold the Constitution, not behave as minions of the Administration. I have had enough with judges that are more like political activists than law enforcers. I do not want the same fate for the SCOTUS.

Because I fear for my families safety if the current trend of not confronting blatant terrorism continues which is a threat to our way of life.

Because I am fed up with the rampant corruption of this Administration. Accountability in government is paramount, and as this Administration has demonstrated, it is a foreign concept to them.

Because I am fed up with the political correctness gone wild, and because he is not afraid to say what everybody thinks but does not dare to say. A thug is a thug, regardless of color, and that's it.

Because it is about time someone puts America's interests ahead of other countries.

Because I know he recognizes and embraces America's exceptionalism, and will not tour the World apologizing for who we are. That tells me he is a patriot.

Because, unlike HRC, he has actually held a job, worked hard and achieved success.

And last, but not least, because I am more offended by what Hillary does than by what Trump says.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:45 am

Someone has the guts to express what needs to be said. Whether you like Trump or not watch this.

We need more in the media who have the guts (and integrity) to call it like Lou Dobbs does... And the voting public to see it.

The Foulest Stench of All (By Lou Dobbs)…Click below.

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/50858188 ... show-clips
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:30 am

Forever I have been telling you that there's not a dimes bit of difference between the D's or R's and that our government is corrupt to the core. Trump has been telling you that the system is 'rigged'. Well folks, it's looking like your all going to get a lesson! The REPUBLICANS are forecasted to impeach Trump in his first year in office.....why? He's upsetting their, D's and R's, money apple cart and they know that they can control Pence. Now you know why I wanted Gingrich instead of Pence. So just remember one thing....most of the elected politicians in D.C. (both D's & R's) and their appointees are on the take and WILL become millionaires/multi millionaires on our dime for doing absolutely nothing for 'We the People'. Remember that Johns Hopkins University study....politicians think that we are all morons and don't listen to anything we say!
So here's the story:
Few prognosticators predicted a Donald Trump victory ahead of Tuesday night. Polls showed Hillary Clinton comfortably ahead, and much of America (chiefly the media) failed to anticipate the wave of pro-Trump support that propelled him to victory. But a Washington, D.C. based professor insisted that Trump was lined up for a win based on the idea that elections are “primarily a reflection on the performance of the party in power.”

Allan Lichtman uses a historically based system of what he calls “keys” to predict election results ahead of time. The keys are explained in-depth in Lichtman’s book, “Predicting the Next President: The Keys to the White House 2016.” In our conversations in September and October, he outlined how President Obama's second term set the Democrats up for a tight race, and his keys tipped the balance in Trump's favor, even if just barely.

At the end of our September conversation, Lichtman made another call: that if elected, Trump would eventually be impeached by a Republican Congress that would prefer a President Mike Pence — someone whom establishment Republicans know and trust.

“I'm going to make another prediction,” he said. “This one is not based on a system; it's just my gut. They don't want Trump as president, because they can't control him. He's unpredictable. They'd love to have Pence — an absolutely down-the-line, conservative, controllable Republican. And I'm quite certain Trump will give someone grounds for impeachment, either by doing something that endangers national security or because it helps his pocketbook.”

So while Republican voters clearly came home before Nov. 8 — network exit polls show 90 percent of GOP voters cast ballots for Trump — it's less clear that the party leadership is on board. (Lichtman actually isn't the only person to predict a Trump impeachment; this morning, the New York Times's David Brooks suggested that a Trump impeachment or resignation was “probably” in the cards sometime within the next year.)

It's worth noting that Lichtman's predictions use very different methods than pollsters and data-based prognosticators. Some statisticians take issue with the structure of his system, a set of 13 true/false questions, saying that the binary nature of his keys leads to what's called “overfitting,” which is basically creating a system that fits the data but has little statistical significance. But Lichtman counters by saying that the system has correctly predicted every election since 1984 (specifically, his predictions have picked the next president correctly in all of those elections but 2000, when he picked Al Gore, who won the popular vote). And Lichtman has his own criticism of data-based predictions.

“Polls are not predictors,” he said Friday in an email. “They are snapshots that simulate an election. They are abused and misused as predictors. Even the analysis of polls by Nate Silver and others which claimed a probable Clinton victory with from more than 70 percent to 99 percent certainty are mere compilations that are no better than the underlying polls.”

And he has particular disdain for prediction systems that assign a likelihood of winning.

“For all his acclaim, Nate Silver is only a clerk, not a scientific analyst,” Lichtman said.

As for the real reason for Trump's win, Lichtman says the blame can't be put on Hillary Clinton or her campaign — rather, he says, it was decided by the larger forces that shape American politics.

“The Democrats cannot rebuild by pointing fingers at Hillary Clinton and her campaign, which as the Keys demonstrated, were not the root cause of her defeat,” he said. “The Democrats can rehabilitate themselves only by offering an inspiring progressive alternative to Republican policies and building a grass-roots movement.”

Already there is this plan with REPUBLICANS to impeach Trump in the first year in office. They don't want him as president, because they can't control him, Trump is unpredictable. They'd love to have Pence, an absolute down-the-line, conservative, controllable Republican. They know they can manipulate Pence, BUT....this whole Republican impeachment plan may be for nothing, ‘We the People’ will probably impeach him. Trump is already changing every one of his campaign promises and it's only been three days as President-ELECT!
I’m retired and I didn’t contribute to have Trump back-pedal!
IF THE VOTE WAS TAKEN TODAY HE WOULD LOOSE!!!!
Trump was never elected before for any political office but he's acting like a typical DC politician so I guess he's part of the swamp! And all along I thought that we had a chance to clean up corrupt DC
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:21 am

If I remember correctly a bunch of you 'weird' folks on the right and left coast need to rent a moving van! BYE!!!!! Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out! America will sure do great without you, as a matter of fact it will do better so pack as fast as you can!
And Hillary....quit blaming Comey....just take a look in the mirror for whose to blame, then think of all that liberal BS and lies you spewed out over your career and campaign, you and your followers are the "basket of deplorables".
Attachments
pic2.jpg
pic2.jpg (20.57 KiB) Viewed 355 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:32 pm

Just a reminder!
Here is US Code 1182, Title 8, inadmissible aliens. This law was written in 1952. It was passed by a Democrat controlled Congress, House and Senate, signed by a Democrat President and used by President Jimmy Carter, a Democrat. Now Trump wants to do the exact same thing and all of a sudden it's a bad thing cause he's a Republican....c'mon folks, what's good for the goose is good for the gander! I'm sick and tired of having two sets of rules mandated by Democrats.
"Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by president. Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non-immigrants or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

All of the pundits that are claiming that what Trump said is dumb, stupid, reckless, dangerous, and/or unconstitutional, need to educate themselves. It is already the law of the land. And it was utilized by Jimmy Carter, no less, in 1979 to keep Iranians out of the United States, but he actually did more. He made all Iranian students already here check in, and then he deported a bunch. Seven thousand were found in violation of their visas, 15,000 Iranians were forced to leave the United States, 1979.

It is of note that an applicant for immigration ”must be of good moral character” and "attached to the principles of the Constitution.” Since the Quran forbids Muslims to swear allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, technically, all Muslims should be refused immigration.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:38 pm

The 'party' who demanded Trump accept the outcome....protest the outcome!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:00 am

Mr. Trump....lets get one thing perfectly clear....Medicare and Social Security are NOT entitlements we paid for them, the corrupt government took the money out of a special fund and squandered the money! Welfare is an entitlement but why do we always hear that Medicare and Social Security are going to run out of money and not Welfare?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:33 pm

Well, all I hear is how everybody (liberals/media) is concerned that Trump is MILITERIZING his cabinet….yeah, so what. It’s a far cry from what President Jihad did! Trump = Christians, who cares that they are military. President Jihad = Muslims/Islam and don't give me that crap that Islam is the religion of peace. And for you Muslim's, just try to talk your way out of readings from YOUR KORAN!
(listed Surah-Verse), 2-191, 2-193, 4-23, 4-24, 4-34, 5-33, 8-12, 9-5, 9-29, 9:5-73, 9-123, 13-42, 23-1, 33-1, 47-4, 52-24, 56-17, 65-4 and 76-19. These are by far not the total and they are all DISGUSTING and most against the law, definitely not how AMERICANS live. And remember, America was founded by Christians establishing Christian principles in the way we live. Muslims WILL NOT assimilate...not one bit....they demand that we switch to their ways....total BS!

A story about one of Trump's military appointees, you-know, Mad-Dog-Mattis.
A General Mattis Christmas Story:
Featured from the National Museum of the Marine Corps Museum’s Facebook Page.
A couple of months ago, when I told General Krulak, the former Commandant of the Marine Corps, now the chair of the Naval Academy Board of Visitors, that we were having General Mattis speak this evening, he said, “Let me tell you a Jim Mattis story.” General Krulak said, when he was Commandant of the Marine Corps, every year, starting about a week before Christmas, he and his wife would bake hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of Christmas cookies. They would package them in small bundles.
Then on Christmas day, he would load his vehicle. At about 4 a.m., General Krulak would drive himself to every Marine guard post in the Washington-Annapolis-Baltimore area and deliver a small package of Christmas cookies to whatever Marines were pulling guard duty that day. He said that one year, he had gone down to Quantico as one of his stops to deliver Christmas cookies to the Marines on guard duty. He went to the command center and gave a package to the lance corporal who was on duty.
He asked, “Who’s the officer of the day?” The lance corporal said, “Sir, it’s Brigadier General Mattis.” And General Krulak said, “No, no, no. I know who General Mattis is. I mean, who’s the officer of the day today, Christmas day?” The lance corporal, feeling a little anxious, said, “Sir, it is Brigadier General Mattis.”
General Krulak said that, about that time, he spotted in the back room a cot, or a daybed. He said, “No, Lance Corporal. Who slept in that bed last night?” The lance corporal said, “Sir, it was Brigadier General Mattis.”
About that time, General Krulak said that General Mattis came in, in a duty uniform with a sword, and General Krulak said, “Jim, what are you doing here on Christmas day? Why do you have duty?” General Mattis told him that the young officer who was scheduled to have duty on Christmas day had a family, and General Mattis decided it was better for the young officer to spend Christmas Day with his family, and so he chose to have duty on Christmas Day.
General Krulak said, “That’s the kind of officer that Jim Mattis is.”
The story above was told by Dr. Albert C. Pierce, the Director of the Center for the Study of Professional Military Ethics at The United States Naval Academy. He was introducing General James Mattis who gave a lecture on Ethical Challenges in Contemporary Conflict in the spring of 2006. This was taken from the transcript of that lecture.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:47 am

OK, again....the rules are not the same between the D's or R's.
President Jihad talks and makes deals with Iran....it's OK.
President Jihad talks and makes deals with Cuba....it's OK.
Hillary makes a uranium deal with Russia....it's OK.
Trumps accepts a phone call from Taiwan...he gets crucified by the liberals and the media.
Trump has to 'clear' all of his conflict of interests but Hillary was business (pay for play) as usual!
Folks, are you getting it yet? The Dems can do ANYTHING but if the Republicans try the 'exact' same thing they are ridiculed and held accountable.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:35 am

Well, all I hear is how everybody (liberals/media) is concerned that Trump is MILITERIZING his cabinet….yeah, so what. It’s a far cry from what President Jihad did!

Here is a suggestion for Hillary's future, one that would allow President Elect Trump to show his true bi-partisan feelings!
Make Hillary Clinton Ambassador to Libya and station her at Benghazi.
If things don't work out well, at that point what difference would it make?
Attachments
Trump Card.jpg
Trump Card.jpg (31.03 KiB) Viewed 1091 times
andysbeef

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal