TRUMP & The 2016 Candidates

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

TRUMP & The 2016 Candidates

Postby andysbeef » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:08 am

Well, the media is working overtime with Trump. They are twisting things around to suit their liberal agenda, but Trump keeps right on trucking!
The latest.....the media wants him to apologize for not defending Barack'O being called Muslim.....BS! Why should he?
Barack'O goes around bowing to Muslim kings.
Barack'O doesn't wear jewelry during the Muslim's holy month and the White House gives BS excuses.
Barack'O is the biggest liar EVER in the White House a trait of Muslims to infidels.
Barack'O wears a ring on his left hand with an inscription on it declaring his faith to Islam. NO, Micelle did NOT give it to him as a wedding band he had it since his college days.
Barack'O uses ISIL not ISIS like every one else which declares that he does not recognize Israel (one of our strongest allies) as a nation....a Muslim trait.
Barack'O fired hundreds of military leaders that did not comply with his (Muslim style) thinking.
Barack'O filled many White House cabinet posts with Muslims.
Barack'O believes that the call to Muslim prayer is the most beautiful sound on earth (I think it's disgusting).
Barack'O has said that he is a Christian but since in the White House has never gone to a church service that anyone knows of.
Barack'O says that he is a Christian but since in the White House cancelled the 'Day of Prayer' and established/attended the Muslim prayer day.
Barack'O says that he is a Christian but makes sure that he is in Hawaii (vacation) during the Christmas Holidays....no church service for him.
Barack'O says that he is a Christian and spends millions of dollars to hide all paperwork that would prove otherwise.
Barack'O a Muslim? I think he is and Trump may also.......so what.....that and 25 cents will get you a phone call. And no, I'm not going to defend Barack, he has a big enough mouth on everything else let him defend himself. Lets face it, he became president cause he's black and that's all, nothing else not one shred of experience of any kind, at least Trump has tons of business/negotiating experience.

Remember....America will be destroyed from within and Barack'O is making headway.

My take on Trump......he's saying what most hard working Americans want to hear but Trump just doesn't know how to give a speech and comes across as an ass every time, what I hear he won't listen to advise. "I'm rich....really really rich" cost him a few thousand votes. Look, people know he's rich, don't give us lip service, we get that from politicians, just do the job! People are sick and tired of career politicians....we don't want any more of their BS that's why Trump, Fiorina and Carson are so popular, they are NOT politicians and don't owe anything to anybody (Special Interest Groups/Lobbyists). The whole political system in DC/States/Cities is corrupt and it needs 'change' and not Barack'O's kind of change.
andysbeef

Re: TRUMP & The 2016 Candidates

Postby andysbeef » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Now the media is picking on Carson for making a statement that Muslims should not run (be elected) for president. The media is having a field day with this....but I agree with Dr. Carson! Folks just read passages of the Koran and see what Muslims stand for. Go to my 'posted' Muslim topic and see some of the important passages of the Koran that all Americans should be aware of. It's in writing.....they want to destroy America! Our corrupt political pukes should not let any of them into the country and YES we should 'profile'.
Muslims follow the Koran and the Koran is pure EVIL! Don't take my word for it, read. If you can't get a copy go on-line....it's there. Go to my Muslim topic, Islam the CULT etc. or see below, there are some of the important parts of the Koran listed for you to look up and read. Trust me....it's worth the time to find out how INSANE the Muslims are!
In the news....'American Muslims fear a new wave of Islamophobia'....hey gang, It's justified....just read those passages, It's not Islamofobia it's FACT and Muslims don't like facts!

Folks I keep trying to tell you....'If your a Muslim you follow the Koran, if you follow the Koran your a TERRORIST!!!! PERIOD!!!! And for you Muslim's, just try to talk your way out of readings from YOUR KORAN!
(listed Surah-Verse), 2-191, 2-193, 4-23, 4-24, 4-34, 5-33, 8-12, 9-5, 9-29, 9:5-73, 9-123, 13-42, 23-1, 33-1, 47-4, 52-24, 56-17, 65-4 and 76-19. These are by far not the total but when you read them you definitely get the feeling of ‘cult’ and not a ‘religion’, the teachings are exactly opposite of what Americans fought and died for!. A religion is peace and love and you won’t feel that way when you read the Koran.
Muslim/Koran = EVIL!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:15 pm

Trump has disappointed me a bit. He signed that GOP contract that says he won't go Independent if the GOP doesn't back him. Seems to me Trump should have stood firm and told the GOP that he will go Independent if they don't back him. He's already selling his soul. 'You scratch my back I'll scratch yours', alive and well in our corrupt government.
Damn....c'mon Trump....get your shit together! We need someone to get elected that's NOT a politician just to shake up the establishment.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:11 pm

INSANITY is doing the same thing and expecting different results.
Well since about the 50's the political pukes have slowly quit working for 'We the People' and started padding their pocket books (Hilary made about 180K as Secretary of State but claimed around 28 MILLION in earnings, I bet she sure was concentrating on her DC job). So I have been voting for the two party system for around 55 years and things were ALWAYS getting worse for the people and I finally woke up.....soooooo that's why I'm backing Trump, he's NOT a politician and doesn't owe anybody anything. He comes across as an ass/jerk so what does that make Obama and the rest of the candidates?
This is the FIRST TIME EVER for me putting on a political bumper sticker. I am fed up with our CORRUPT government. Trump has the chance to say screw you to the Pac's, Super Pac's, Special Interest Groups, Lobbyists and the GOP (RNC) trying to control the party!!!!
Attachments
Trump Sticker #2.jpg
Trump Sticker #2.jpg (76.65 KiB) Viewed 10186 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:32 pm

TRUMP....I’m posting this list hoping that the ‘Six Degrees of Separation’ will get this to Trump!
Donald, let’s get one thing perfectly clear, this election isn’t about you it’s about the people! Quit talking in your usual ‘one-liners’ and give us some substance. You keep screwing around Ted Cruz is going to slide right in.
Your “I’m really really rich” cost you a few thousand votes. Hey, I'm NOT rich....so what, we are still even.
Your “I borrowed a small amount from my dad….$1,000,000.00, and paid it back with interest” cost you a few more thousand votes. A million $ is NOT small you don’t have a clue. The working middle class people were in a cold sweat when they signed their mortgage for a three bedroom house and you have the gall to say a million $ is ‘small’?
Then the crowning blow, “the people of Iowa are stupid”. Are you kidding me, the people of Iowa got lead astray by lying corrupt politicians…..THEY ARE NOT STUPID and you signing the RNC contract does not give me that warm fuzzy feeling!
I want to vote for you but your making it difficult, many people are fed up with our lying corrupt government, both parties, so this is your time to shine, don’t ‘F’ it up. I have been voting this stupid two party system for 55 years now with absolutely nothing to show for it except TRILLIONS in debt. But this election could be different.....this is the first time that I put a political bumper sticker on my vehicle.....YOURS and I proudly wear your hat. Common sense disappeared from our corrupt government decades ago and was replaced with stupidity and GREED, so start giving us something to hope for, be a bit of an isolationist. When people suggest that you do not have the experience to become president....inform them:
Trump = Quantum business and negotiating experience.
Obama = ZERO in anything and he probably didn't go to college either....no documents to back his schooling, if he went (use his 'hiding documents' against him).
Making this 'to-do' list was easy when you have a corrupt government:
1) English should be the official language. All government paperwork will be in English….pay for your own interpreter, it’s not up to the taxpayers to pay for it.
2) Send all Illegals back to where they came from….come back the right way when immigration is open. Ike did it and we can do it again despite the nay sayers. ‘Wetbacks’? Are we going to take words out of the dictionary and burn the books?
3) Close immigration till we get our country in order…..however long it takes. To enter the U.S.A., when open, you MUST be an asset not a burden and show $ to live or have a skill/trade and be self sufficient…..no welfare, no cell phones, no housing….nothing and you better know English.
4) Close the Department of Energy and review all other agencies for inefficiencies and close if necessary.
5) Close the I.R.S. as we know it today and have ‘experts’ looking at revising the tax code and closing loopholes ( everybody @ 15%?). Don’t bend to people who are not paying their fair share.
6) Look at every ‘Executive Order’ that Obama signed and rescind if necessary.
7) Look at claiming ownership to some of the oil wells in and around Kuwait. We lost lives and spent MILLIONS putting out the fires and getting them functional again. Let’s revisit this.
8) Pass the 28th amendment. Laws pertain to ALL citizens equally, even Congress, who in the hell do they think they are?
9) Review wages and perks in the government….especially Congress’s. It’s a joke how they work…..work? The wages should be around 60K 1st term and 80k 2nd term, no more than a TOTAL of 4 weeks vacation and a severely reduced spending budget. Do they need to go on part-time? They keep revisiting the same problem, never solving anything, and spinning their wheels.
10) Close the Veterans Administration and the Department of Veterans Affairs as we know it today leaving a small work force to set-up Vets in Medicare/Vet . All hospitals will be sold getting rid of poor care, exorbitant wages and bonuses. All vets will be covered under Medicare/Vet, an extension just for them, they need the ‘best’ care not politics.
11) Let’s not let Al Gores award stand for nothing. Anybody wasting, natural resources, building their home larger than ‘needed’, or vacation home, second home….gets severely taxed as an environmental (waste) tax. Ya see, I like Democrats, they just don’t know what to do with information when they get it.
12) Anybody donating time or money to any charities outside the U.S.A. gets taxed the equivalent amount to help America with its’ problems.
13) We have been subsidizing ‘Amtrak’ for something like 60 years now. Amtrak, ‘For Sale’.
14) Build a wall on the southern/Mexican border…..yes they will pay for it & Trump has it right. How much foreign aid do we send them, yes, that’s one way to pay for it.
15) ObamaCare is GONE. The medical insurance ‘type’ will be determined by experts NOT politicians and the payment, when determined, will be paid by all not just select individuals, this includes union members, Congress, Muslims etc. If anyone doesn't assimilate they can leave!
16) Ask Congress to pass legislation to make it mandatory for a certified birth certificate, to run for any tax paid elected city/state/federal position showing American citizenship, presented when applying for the paperwork.
17) Ignore all PAC’s, Super PAC’s, Special Interest Groups and Lobbyists. As far as I’m concerned ‘they don’t exist’. They can donate to your campaign but they better not expect/get anything.
18) Gitmo stays open for the trial of all terrorists with the death penalty to be carried out within 30 days of a guilty verdict. This ‘terrorists’ designation applies to all mass shooters (movie houses, churches, campuses etc.) from the U.S.A. There will be no special dress, meals or Korans distributed.
19) Mass shooters will not have their name released to glorify their action, but get designated as a terrorist, sent directly to Gitmo and tried in a military court. The shooter is NEVER alleged, we will call a spade a spade.
20) CCW/CPL holders can take extended ‘designated tactical classes,‘ classes to carry in ‘Gun Free Zones’ (Thanks Sarge, my instructors foresight).
21) In mass shootings law enforcement will have certain lee-ways (privileges) when processing the ‘shooter’ making it difficult (non-existent) for defense attorneys to find a loop-hole and getting the shooter off on legalities. There is a lot of confusion during mass shootings…..give the cops a break. The shooter is NEVER alleged, we will call a spade a spade.
22) Sell all vacant government buildings.
23) Send the Resolute Desk in the oval office to the Smithsonian. We can’t have irresponsible assholes like Obama propping up his feet on such a treasure. It was given to President Hayes by Queen Victoria in 1880. And this is not the only thing he props his feet on.....there are pictures of him putting up his feet on all kinds of furniture....everything BUT a foot stool. Past Presidents have done it but not anyway near the extent of president Jihad.
24) I’m not positive, but the way I understand it is that all Muslims live by the Koran. Now if that is true then all Muslims are terrorists…..facts out of the Koran (ramblings of a mad-man) listed Surah-Verse, 2-191, 2-193, 4-23, 4-24, 4-34, 5-33, 8-12, 9-5, 9-29, 9:5-73, 9-123, 13-42, 23-1, 33-1, 47-4, 52-24, 56-17, 65-4 and 76-19. The verses explained by Ann Barnhardt. Watch both videos if you have the time, http://islammonitor.org/index.php?optio ... ew&id=4251, #2 gives the explanations from the Koran. These are by far not the total but when you read them you definitely gete feeling of ‘cult’ and not a ‘religion’, the teachings are exactly opposite of what Americans fought and died for!. A religion is peace and love and you won’t feel that way when you read the Koran. Salaam Bhatti a spokesman for Ahmadiyya Muslim Community in New York says “Islam teaches us to teach peace”. BS, didn’t you read the passages above?
Muslim/Islam/Koran = EVIL! Registering all Muslims and dismantling their mosques in the U.S.A. is good but not letting them into the country based on the above is even better.
25) Ban Syrian refugees and any other refugees to the U.S.A. and send what we have back. You can’t guarantee me that there isn’t an ISIS hiding in there someplace. Don’t believe Barack’O in his guarantee to ‘check’ individuals….remember Fort Hood?
26) Congress will put all the Social Security money back (that Bill Clinton stole) into a ‘trust’, with interest and ‘ALL’ citizens will contribute and be covered like before.
27) Medicare will revert back to where there was the best coverage and never change.
28) Social Security and Medicare are NOT ‘entitlements’, the citizens PAID for this coverage and the government stole and wasted the money.
29) Now this is probably the most difficult…..The media should start ‘reporting’ the news and stop trying to ‘make’ the news.
30) Drop leaflets on ISIS the first day warning the women and kids to leave….drop bombs leveling the city the second day.
31) Audit the Federal Reserve Bank.
32) Audit the U.N., then kick their ass out of the U.S.A.
33) Warn ISIS that all munitions will be processed with pigs blood.
34) Ask Barack’O to explain the inscription on his ring….it is NOT a wedding band like some people think he had it since his 20’s, the inscription proclaims his faith to Islam. Then ask him why he doesn’t wear jewelry during the Muslim Holy Week, Ramadan….make the lying SOB squirm a little.
35) Inform Barack'O that it's not ISIL it's ISIS and we support Israel, our ally, and their Biblical boundaries.
36) Re-visit all foreign aid.
37) Bring back the National Day of Prayer….the snake Barack’O took it away, then cancel the Muslim day of prayer, that’s not our culture.
38) Make the phone company liable for and pay a penalty ($25/call) to the home owner for ANY unwanted calls to the home or cell, that includes political, charitable and sales type calls. All calls in or out must be listed on the homeowners bill with a legal working number from where the call originated. The phone company gets reimbursed from the caller.
39) Why is it that years ago the government busted up companies, Ma-bell & the Big Three (mandatory parts companies), and now they are letting it happen (Pfizer and others).
40) Get Allen West as part of your team. https://youtu.be/miKOVEBpNCQ
41) No State/Federal Political office gets a retirement salary for life…..they get Social Security like everybody else.
42) Review Barack’O’s purging of the military and get some of them back.
43) Purge the white House/Government (there are many) of all Barack’O’s Muslim appointees like Senior Advisor Valerie Jarrett. Born and raised in Iran, a Muslim, saying, “I seek to help change America….using freedom of religion in America against itself"….for sure no assimilation there. These kind of people should be banned from entering the U.S.A., they want to destroy America.
44) We need to take a drug test to work….you need to take a drug test if you ‘need’ a hand and ONLY if you need a hand.
45) The Post Office will get totally re-organized....no 'junk' mail, everything is first class with everything costing the same, .50 should do it and NO Saturday delivery. They should start hiring 'part-time' help like the private sector. The private sector was forced into part-time help why is the government exempt?
46) A 'waste' tax on anybody using Styrofoam packing/containers with insulating panels exempt. Get back to paper-mache.
47) Do not use ANY taxpayers money to fund; Presidential Rank Awards Program, Senior Executive Services (SES), Senior Executives Association (SEA), Leadership Development Program, Future Senior Career Executives, SES Reform Advisory Panel, Customer Service Awards Program, Strengthening the Senior Executive Service, Office of Management and Budget, Partnership for Public Service....etc. I'm SURE that there are a lot more BS groups/programs wasting our money.
48) Inform Congress that they had better get to work and quit kicking the can down the isle.
49) When nominating someone for the Supreme Court make positively sure that they will vote the Constitution and NOT political party preference. The last one that Barack'O got in should be tarred and feathered and kicked out of town, she's the one that hid all of Barack's documents.
50) And….last but not least, keep our culture intact, the Constitution and the Bill of rights….they are ‘timeless’ documents despite what Barack’O and his Muslim buddies think.

William J. Bennett – Host of “Bill Bennett's Morning in America” Show, wrote an article (it’s great reading) about Trump upsetting the rich’s and big business’s apple cart to the point that he or his business may take a hit before the election comes around. Ya know that this may have some credibility when John Boehner quits after he got his Republican majority like he wanted. He didn’t go after Barack’O’s ObamaCare like he said he would he just folded and quit….what/who was he afraid of?

Here's an eye opener from a lady who is both intelligent and reasonable. This is what's going on in our country right now.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/6PzT8vEvYPg

Egyptians react to an Obama speech. They get it….how come Congress can’t?
https://www.youtube.com/embed/UXodRLLkth4

I could go on but you get the point....we need common sense back into our government! So, 545 derelicts in DC must be replaced, that is the ‘not-so’ Supreme Court, President and Congress. We also need to get the freedom loving countries (U.S.A., Canada, England, Australia New Zeeland & others) together and form a pact against this form (Muslim, the Koran [terrorists] loving kind….see #24) of aggression.
Sorry if this offended anyone….well, no I’m not. We should have been marching against our corrupt government, for crimes committed, a long time ago. Barack’O and Hillary could be the first ones in jail and Trump is the one to do it.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:38 pm

Regardless about whether you are a Republican, Democrat, or Independent you need to read this and THINK!!

William J. Bennett – Host of “Bill Bennett's Morning in America” Show, William J. Bennett, is one of America's most important, influential and respected voices on cultural, political, and education issues. This is what he said a few months back:

An interesting take on Trump

They will kill him before they let him be president. It could be a Republican or a Democrat that instigates the shutting up of Trump. Don't be surprised if Trump has an accident. Some people are getting very nervous: Barack Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton and Jon Corzine, to name just a few.

It's all about the unholy dynamics between big government, big business, and big media. They all benefit by the billions of dollars from this partnership, and it’s in all of their interests to protect one another. It’s one for all and all for one. You scratch my back I'll scratch yours.

It’s a heck of a filthy relationship that makes everyone filthy rich — everyone except the American people. We get ripped off. We’re the patsies. But for once, the powerful socialist cabal and the corrupt crony capitalists are scared. The over-the-top reaction to Trump by politicians of both parties, the media, and the biggest corporations of America has been so swift and insanely angry that it suggests they are all threatened and frightened like never before.

Donald Trump can self-fund. No matter how much they say to the contrary, the media, business, and political elite understand that Trump is no joke. He could actually win and upset their nice cozy apple cart.

It’s no coincidence that everyone has gotten together to destroy The Donald. It’s because most of the other politicians are part of the “good old boys club.” They talk big, but they won’t change a thing. They are all beholden to big-money donors. They are all owned by lobbyists, unions, lawyers, gigantic environmental organizations, and multinational corporations . . . like Big Pharma or Big Oil.

Or they are owned lock, stock and barrel by foreigners, like George Soros owns Obama or foreign governments own Hillary with their Clinton Foundation donations.

These run-of-the-mill establishment politicians are all puppets owned by big money. But there’s one man who isn’t beholden to anyone. There’s one man who doesn’t need foreigners, or foreign governments, or George Soros, or the United Auto Workers, or the teachers’ union, or the Service Employees International Union, or the Bar Association to fund his campaign.

Billionaire tycoon and maverick Donald Trump doesn’t need anyone’s help. That means he doesn’t care what the media says. He doesn’t care what the corporate elites think. That makes him very dangerous to the entrenched interests. That makes Trump a huge threat to those people. Trump can ruin everything for the bribed politicians and their spoiled slave masters.

Don’t you ever wonder why the GOP has never tried to impeach Obama? Don’t you wonder why John Boehner and Mitch McConnell talk a big game, but never actually try to stop Obama? Don’t you wonder why Congress holds the purse strings, yet has never tried to defund Obamacare or Obama’s clearly illegal executive action on amnesty for illegal aliens? Bizarre, right? It defies logic, right? First, I’d guess many key Republicans are being bribed. Secondly, I believe many key Republicans are being blackmailed. Whether they are having affairs, are secretly gay, or stealing taxpayer money, the National Security Agency knows everything.

Ask former House Speaker Dennis Hastert about that. The government even knew he was withdrawing large sums of his own money from his own bank account. The NSA, the SEC, the IRS, and all the other three-letter government agencies are watching every Republican political leader. They surveil everything. Thirdly, many Republicans are petrified of being called “racists” . . . so they are scared to ever criticize Obama or call out his crimes, let alone demand his impeachment. Fourth , why rock the boat? After defeat or retirement, if you’re a “good old boy,” you’ve got a $5 million-per-year lobbying job waiting. The big-money interests have the system gamed. Win or lose, they win. And we lose!

But Trump doesn’t play by any of these rules. Trump breaks up this nice, cozy relationship between big government, big media, and big business. All the rules are out the window if Trump wins the Presidency. The other politicians will protect Obama and his aides — but not Trump. Remember: Trump is the guy who publicly questioned Obama’s birth certificate. He questioned Obama’s college records and how a mediocre student got into an Ivy League university. Now, he’s doing something no Republican has the chutzpah to do. He’s questioning our relationship with Mexico; he’s questioning why the border is wide open; he’s questioning why no wall has been built across the border; he’s questioning if allowing millions of illegal aliens into America is in our best interests; he’s questioning why so many illegal aliens commit violent crimes, yet are not deported; and he’s questioning why our trade deals with Mexico, Russia and China are so bad.

Trump has the audacity to ask out loud why American workers always get the short end of the stick. Good question! I’m certain Trump will question what happened to the almost billion dollars given in a rigged no-bid contract to college friends of Michelle Obama at foreign companies to build the defective Obamacare website. By the way, that tab is now up to $5 billion. Trump will ask if Obamacare’s architects can be charged with fraud for selling it by lying. Trump will investigate Obama’s widespread IRS conspiracy, not to mention Obama’s college records. Trump will prosecute Clinton and Obama for fraud committed to cover up Benghazi before the election. How about the fraud committed by employees of the Labor Department when they made up dramatic job numbers in the last jobs report before the 2012 election?

Obama, the multinational corporations, and the media need to stop Trump. They recognize this could get out of control . If left unchecked, telling the raw truth and asking questions everyone else is afraid to ask, Trump could wake a sleeping giant. Trump’s election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Trump would dare to prosecute. He will not hesitate. Once Trump gets in and gets a look at “the cooked books” and Obama’s records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked. Holder could wind up in prison. Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money. Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails, or for accepting bribes from foreign governments while Secretary of State, or for “misplacing” $6 billion as the head of the State Department, or for lying about Benghazi. The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison.

Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters. .
Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved. That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump. Yes, it’s become open season on Donald Trump. The left and the right are determined to attack his policies, harm his businesses, and, if possible, even keep him out of the coming debates. But they can’t silence him. And they sure can’t intimidate him. The more they try, the more the public will realize that he’s the one telling the truth.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:26 am

THE PERFECT DAY:
1. President Donald Trump and Vice President Ted Cruz are sworn into office.
2. In a rare event on inauguration day, Congress convenes for an emergency meeting to repeal the illegal and unconstitutional Socialist healthcare farce known as Obamacare. The new Director of Health and Social Services Dr. Ben Carson announces that an independent group of healthcare management professionals are hired to handle healthcare services for poor and low income people. They are also assigned the duty of eliminating Medicare and Medicaid fraud. Government’s costs for public healthcare are reduced by 90%. Healthcare insurance premiums for working Americans are reduced by 50%. The move saves billions of taxpayer paid dollars. Healthcare service in the U.S drastically improves.
3. Newly appointed Secretary of Defense Chief Allen West announces the immediate deployment of Troops to the U.S. Mexico border to control illegal immigration and the immediate deportation of illegals. New bio-encrypted Social Security ID’s are required by every American citizen. Birthright is abolished. All immigration from countries that represent a threat to the safety of American citizens is terminated indefinitely. The move saves American taxpayers billions of dollars. Several prisons are closed. SoD Chief Allen West will also be charged with the duty, from the President, to select the new Department of Homeland Security Chief.
4. Newly appointed Secretary of State Chief Chris Christy calls for an emergency meeting with Iran.
5. Newly appointed Secretary of Business and Economic Development Carly Fiorina eliminates more than half of the Government agencies operating under the Obama administration saving taxpayers billions of dollars.
6. Newly appointed Director of Government Finance Rand Paul announces the abolition of the IRS and displays a copy of the new Federal Tax Return form. It consists of one page. The instructions consist of two pages. The move saves American Taxpayers billions of dollars and increases tax revenue.
7. The entire Supreme Court is replaced with judges that really care about upholding the Constitution and the Bill of rights. Their first order of business ‘unseals’ Barack’O’s documents finding out that he really isn’t a U.S. citizen and they declare his presidency ‘null-and-void’. The status of all Barack’O’s signed ‘orders/documents’ will be determined by Trump.
8. Barack Obama flees the United States under cover of darkness and returns to his homeland of Kenya before his trial for treason begins and can never return to the U.S.A.
9. Congress takes a 50% pay cut with severely reduced perks, justice is served, and they are warned not to kick the can down the aisle again. Congress announces that their first order of business is to put the Social Security money (that Bill Clinton stole), with interest, back into a trust then they will adjust Medicare back to original status and announcing that both programs are not ‘entitlements’, the people paid for them, and won’t be touched again.
10. Congress passes a law/bill that mandates that NOTHING is hidden in any legislation and will stand on its own merit with the intent/cost clearly stated on no more than 5 sheets of paper. The President and the Speaker agreeing are the only ones that can change the sheet limits for certain items determined by them.
11. The U.N., Federal Reserve Bank and any office that the newly appointed Secretary of Business and Economic Development Chief Carly Fiorina doesn’t eliminate gets audited.
12. Hillary Clinton is in jail, where she belongs. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are serving time for ‘Hate Crimes”.
13. Bernie Sanders is in the nuthouse, where he belongs. Nancy Pelosi and a host of other socialist nut-jobs get run out of office.
14. A committee is not established to determine what is causing global cooling. Billions of taxpayer dollars are saved.
15. Dead people are no longer allowed to vote in Chicago, a huge blow for the Democrat Party in the State of Illinois.
16. Windows 12 is released. It is designed for humans, doesn’t try to satisfy the needs of every person on the planet, doesn’t require a degree in nuclear physics to operate and looks just like Windows 7 except it is easier to use.
17. I receive a call from an attorney in Florida. He explains that I have inherited a coastal condo in St Pete’s Beach Florida from a distant relative and that I need to be in Tampa, with my better half, as soon as possible to sign the papers. There is a new red Mustang in the garage, also part of the inheritance. He also tells me that my CCW/CPL license is good in Florida... :D

And this my friends constitutes THE PERFECT DAY with #1,2 & 3 being most important!!!!!!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:07 am

Mr. Trump.....start getting your ammunition together for your debate with Hillary.
Hillary, a 27 year old Staff Attorney, was fired by DEMOCRATS for lying, being unethical, dishonest, conspiring to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the Committee and the rules of Confidentiality!
SHE HASN’T CHANGED ONE BIT!
Hillary the liar! She blends right in with Barack'O.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:08 am

Mr. Trump:
During Saturday's faceoff among Democrats, Clinton said you had become the Islamic State's "best recruiter" and said, "They are going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists." OK…..so what, they are concerned that someone is finally going to kill them! You are doing something about the problem what are the Democrats doing???? Letting them, Muslims, into the country to kill us! Even with the pathetic background checks that Barack’O is talking about it NEVER addresses the problem and his suggested background checks are useless, remember Fort Hood? The Democrats want to sit back and be ‘politically correct’ while we are being slaughtered in our own country.
OK, I’ll ask…..what in the hell are the Democrats suggesting we do about the problem….ops, forgot, first you have to admit that there is a problem.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:56 am

Mr. Trump….got it exactly correct on the Muslim issue!!!! YES HE CAN KEEP MUSLIMS OUT!!!!

JIMMY CARTER, A DEMOCRAT, DID this!

Here is US Code 1182, Title 8, inadmissible aliens. This law was written in 1952. It was passed by a Democrat controlled Congress, House and Senate, signed by a Democrat President and used by President Jimmy Carter, a Democrat. Now Trump wants to do the exact same thing and all of a sudden it's a bad thing cause he's a Republican....c'mon folks, what's good for the goose is good for the gander! I'm sick and tired of having two sets of rules mandated by Democrats.
"Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by president. Whenever the president finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, the president may, by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or non-immigrants or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate."

All of the pundits that are claiming that what Trump said is dumb, stupid, reckless, dangerous, and/or unconstitutional, need to educate themselves. It is already the law of the land. And it was utilized by Jimmy Carter, no less, in 1979 to keep Iranians out of the United States, but he actually did more. He made all Iranian students already here check in, and then he deported a bunch. Seven thousand were found in violation of their visas, 15,000 Iranians were forced to leave the United States, 1979.

It is of note that the act requires that an applicant for immigration ”must be of good moral character” and "attached to the principles of the Constitution.” Since the Quran forbids Muslims to swear allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, technically, all Muslims should be refused immigration.

You won’t hear of this from our mainstream media (nor from our narcissist-in-chief), but those are the facts!
andysbeef

Next

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal