Detroit and the Water shut-offs

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

Detroit and the Water shut-offs

Postby andysbeef » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:49 am

Let's see....you don't pay your bill the water gets shut off....PERIOD. It's been happening since water/gas/electricity was made available to your house. A simple concept.
YA DON'T NEED THE U.N. TO GET INVOLVED, THEIR EGO IS AS BAD AS BARACK'O's.
If I were to sit on the Detroit Water Board I would tell the U.N. to mind their own business....wouldn't even open the gates.
The Welfare recipients have money allocated in their payments for this stuff. You spend the money on something else....TUFF, your water gets shut off!
There should be STRICT rules (with penalties attached) as to what you spend your money on when you're receiving Welfare/Food Stamps. Not like the BS below. There should also be rules for the business with penalties attached!
Regrettably this was Michigan....but it's happening everywhere. Hell, I can't eat like what's showing and I busted my ass working my whole life, now retired (fixed income)! OPS, forgot, the government took my money so they could give it to the lazy so they could eat like that.....ahhhhh yes, liberal logic!
Attachments
Food Stamps.jpg
Food Stamps.jpg (93.3 KiB) Viewed 2595 times
andysbeef

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal