A 'NEEDED' Revolution! YEAH, here in the USA!

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

A 'NEEDED' Revolution! YEAH, here in the USA!

Postby andysbeef » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:27 am

My hero....Colonel Allen West:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dv ... detailpage

Straightening out DC is LONG overdue!!!!

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Re: A 'NEEDED' Revolution! YEAH, here in the USA!

Postby andysbeef » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:51 pm

Civil War, Rebellion or Revolution, call it what you will, here in the USA???? IT'S NOT IF IT'S WHEN!
Most of the political puke Democrats and Republicans (more D's than R's) have taken us to a new low with all the BS that the Constitution is an out-dated document, illegals are Ok, taxing you to death, guns are bad, etc. etc.....BS! The Constitution is a 'TIMELESS" document but our corrupt government (Barack'O) doesn't want to follow what is written down as his/everyone's 'guide'. It sets a pattern on how he and all elected politicians should behave....not even close! How many executive orders has Barack'O signed to date compared to ALL other presidents? It should have all of us marching down Pennsylvania Avenue.
MMMMMMMMM, how does it go?..........'Enemies, foreign and domestic'. Constitution out-dated?????NOT QUITE! The political pukes want you to believe it's out-dated.

HAD ENOUGH YET?

I have seen three lights for a long long time ('My' bumper sticker)! I can see it now....the entitlement crowd, along with those kinds of offices of our government and the 'blue helmet' bunch against most of our military and the Constitutionals.
Attachments
One if #2.jpg
One if #2.jpg (8.36 KiB) Viewed 7513 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:08 am

A tip of the iceberg on why a 'Revolution' is needed.

OBSCENE SALARIES.

THE WORK ETHIC WE INHERITED GROWING UP HAS FALLEN PREY TO THE 'WELFARE' SYSTEM

The Cato Institute released an updated 2013 study (original study in 1955) showing that welfare benefits pay more than a minimum wage job in 33 states and the District of Columbia . Even worse, welfare pays more than $15 per hour in 13 states. According to the study, welfare benefits have increased faster than minimum wage. It’s now more profitable to sit at home than it is to earn an honest day’s pay.

Hawaii is the biggest offender, where welfare recipients earn $29.13 per hour, or a $60,590 yearly salary, all for doing nothing.

Here is the list of the states where the pre-tax equivalent “salary” that welfare recipients receive is higher than having a job:
1. Hawaii : $60,590
2. District of Columbia : $50,820
3. Massachusetts : $50,540
4. Connecticut : $44,370
5. New York : $43,700
6. New Jersey : $43,450
7. Rhode Island : $43,330
8. Vermont : $42,350
9. New Hampshire : $39,750
10. Maryland : $38,160
11. California : $37,160
12. Oregon : $34,300
13. Wyoming : $32,620
14. Nevada : $29,820
15. Minnesota : $29,350
16. Delaware : $29,220
17. Washington : $28,840
18. North Dakota : $28,830
19. Pennsylvania : $28,670
20. New Mexico : $27,900
21. Montana : $26,930
22. South Dakota : $26,610
23. Kansas : $26,490
24. Michigan : $26,430
25. Alaska : $26,400
26. Ohio : $26,200
27. North Carolina : $25,760
28. West Virginia : $24,900
29. Alabama : $23,310
30. Indiana : $22,900
31. Missouri : $22,800
32. Oklahoma : $22,480
33. Louisiana : $22,250
34. South Carolina : $21,910

As a point of reference the average Middle Class annual income today is $50,000, down from $54,000 at the beginning of the Great Recession. Hawaii, DC, and Massachusetts pay more in welfare than the average working folks earn there. Is it any wonder that they stay home rather than look for a job. Time for a drastic change. America is bankrupt and I think we see why!

Are we Nuts or what? How do we undo this type of stupidity on the part of Americans? This is crazy!

Salary of retired US Presidents $180,000 FOR LIFE!

Salary of House/Senate. $174,000 FOR LIFE!
This is stupid.

Salary of Speaker of the House. $223,500 FOR LIFE!
This is really stupid.

Salary of Majority/Minority Leader $193,400 FOR LIFE!
Ditto last line.

Average Salary of a teacher. $40,065
Average Salary of Soldier DEPLOYED IN AFGHANISTAN. $38,000
Think about this.

Nancy Pelosi will retire as a Congress Person at $174,000 Dollars a year for LIFE. She has retired as SPEAKER at $223,500 a year. PLUS she will receive an additional $193,400 a year as Minority Leader.
That's $590,900 Dollars a year for LIFE including FREE medical which is not available to us. the taxpayers
She is just one of the hundreds of Senators and Congress that float in and out every year!

I think we found where the cuts should be made! Remember, we DIDN'T give them permission to do this and where do they get off thinking that they are worth it? NOT EVEN CLOSE! THE SALERIES SHOULD BE ABOUT HALF (50%) OF WHAT THEY ARE AND PENSIONS BASED ON WHAT A 50-75K (SALERIED) AUTO WORKER WOULD GET WITH NO DOUBLE DIPPING (ONE GOVERNMENT PENSION/PERSON). Remember, it's supposed to be a retirement pension NOT a salary and they should save for retirement like they tell the rest of us to do! Let's not talk 'FREE MEDICAL'....that's BS, get on Medicare like the rest of us that are PAYING your salary!

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:57 pm

The Haircut

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you , I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop. When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you , I'm doing community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop. The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Congressman came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I can not accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Congressman was very happy and left the shop. The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

BOTH POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:12 am

Senate Handbook Secret Rules!

Well....secret rules, secret gym, exorbitant salaries and perks all on the taxpayers dime WITHOUT us having a say in it

I found it interesting (READ DISGUSTING) that they get 3 to 4 million a year just to “run their office”. Hell, Barack'O spends that much and more in a month on golf and vacations.

If you download some of the book the one that I did the first two pages were blank making me think it didn’t work. So try and go forward with it.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /15500339/

HAD ENOUGH YET? I keep hearing it's not 'if' it's 'when' and I hope it's in my lifetime.....so let's hurry, I'm on the short end.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:27 am

From the Detroit Free Press

Jon Braeutigam, the state’s chief investment officer, got a 90% pay raise to $333,000 a year from $175,000, department spokesman Terry Stanton confirmed Friday. Nov. 24, 2013

“State’s top investment officials get giant pay raises.” The State of Michigan quietly increased the salaries of its top investment officials in the Treasury Department by more than 80% this year, saying it was too difficult to attract and keep qualified people under the former pay rates. Jon Braeutigam, the state’s chief investment officer, got a 90% pay raise to $333,000 a year from $175,000, department spokesman Terry Stanton confirmed Friday. Treasury’s two senior directors of investment – Robert Brackenbury and Greg Parker – received 82% pay increases, boosting them from $128,000 to $233,000 a year.

Tell Rick Snyder – He’s got the wrong priorities. There is NOT one State position that is worth paying more than 100K....NOT ONE with the Gov getting about 150/175K with pensions comparable to the 'average', non managerial (Ford 7-8) engineer in the Big-3.

We need to take this country back....by force if necessary! Not a dimes bit of difference between the D's and R's!

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:34 am

A Republican majority???? I wouldn’t know it by the actions of Congress! I have been saying for a long time “ There’s not a dimes bit of difference between the D’s and R’s”. The two party system is a ‘joke’ and the joke is on us hard ‘working’ Americans....but I'm not laughing.

When you vote for an incumbent you are perpetuating our government as it is now. Nothing will change the huge salaries/perks for the elected.

These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the direction of our current government and cultural environment :

1.) We are advised NOT to judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.

Funny how that works. And here's another one worth considering.

2.) Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money.

How come we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money?
What's interesting is the first group "worked for" their money, but the second didn't.

Think about it..... Last but not least:

3.) Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII, but we are not stopping payments to illegal aliens such as monthly payments for each child, money for housing, Food Stamps, free education including college and also the right to vote?

Am I the only one missing something?

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal