Supreme Court....NOT so 'Supreme'!

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

Supreme Court....NOT so 'Supreme'!

Postby andysbeef » Mon May 13, 2013 3:52 pm

Supreme Court....NOT so S-U-P-R-E-M-E, they are a disgrace.
Judges:
They are not to be bought.
They do not get involved in politics.
They are always unbiased.
They base all their decisions on the Constitution.
They are neither Democrats or Republicans when it comes to making a decision.
BS!
I believe that if they did their job correctly you would always get a 9-0 vote, and not the 5-4 political crap that we always get. Together, they should discuss the issue....listen to each others view points then discuss them. Make sure that every angle is covered then vote and vote unanimously basing their decision on the Constitution and nothing else.

Judge Roberts, “It is not our job to protect the people from the consequences of their political choices.”. This was Judge Roberts after the ruling on ObamaCare. Remember this was his comment when the Constitution clearly states that the government can't make us buy anything, but ObamaCare is OK (MORE POLITICAL CRAP).
Judge Alito, "The right to access public information is not a fundamental privilege of citizenship". HUH?....could have fooled me. Sooooo how are citizens supposed to self govern or stop tyranny when information is hidden and I thought that this was a democratic society? Censorship is NOT democracy! A local contributing editor said, (commenting about Alito) man, "It's the stuff of which revolutions are made"....I agree.
Just a couple of statements in the last few weeks....THIS MAKES ME SICK!

Ya see folks, the so-called 'Supreme Court' has gone to hell in a hand basket along with our corrupt government.

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Re: Supreme Court....NOT so 'Supreme'!

Postby andysbeef » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:57 am

Well, with the latest BS decision by the 'so-called' Supreme Court AGAINST Arizona I hope that they are the first to contemplate succeeding from the 'Union'. That would send a crisp/clear message to our corrupt government. By all accounts to what I hear, Texas and possibly Oklahoma would gladly follow.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:13 am

Another BS decision by YOUR Supreme Court Justices. They did their typical political BS vote (5-3) on the drug companies 'pay-for-delay. Saying, basically, that it is not illegal for drug companies to pay other drug companies to delay coming out with generics. It is said to cost US around $3.5 BILLION a YEAR for this nonsense while the fat-cats of the drug companies go merrily on their way to the bank. It's OK to 'PAY' someone off, if your a politician (with ties to a drug company)....only the 'non-elite' (non government) citizens and the Mafia goes to jail for pay-offs. The government likes to put the Mafia in jail cause it keeps the spotlight off of them!
You see where this is going. Our corrupt government didn't care about fixing a problem they just handed you ObamaCare whether you liked it or not, and it was signed into 'law' by an imposter.

C'MON, HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:52 am

Well....they are in the news AGAIN. Those assholes just reversed a 1965 Civil Rights issue. Ya see what happens when the decision is politically motivated???? Like I have been saying all along....base your decision (unanimously) on the Constitution and BS like this won't happen.

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:56 am

This is unreal....yesterday they just reversed their decision on gay marriages....now they, gays, can get assistance & benefits EQUAL to 'REAL' marriages. AND when it's federal aid we the taxpayers will have to pay whether we like it or not.
Sheeese, when is the BS going to stop?

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:16 pm

I can't count the times I've said over the years, "Who made SNOPES boss, anyway?!" Well, here you have it!

This is about Justice Kagan AND Snopes

Read this one! Then check out the suggested web sites!!!

Many of the emails that I have sent or forwarded that had any anti Obama in it were negated by Snopes. I thought that was odd. Check this out.
Snopes, Soros and the Supreme Court's Kagan. W-e-l-l-l-l now, I guess the time has come to check out Snopes! Ya' don't suppose it might not be a good time to take a second look at some of the stuff that got kicked in the ditch by Snopes, do ya'?

We've known that it was owned by a lefty couple but hadn't known it to be financed by Soros!

Snopes is heavily financed by George Soros, a big time supporter of Obama!
In our Search for the truth department, we find what I have suspected on many occasions.

I went to Snopes to check something about the dockets of the new Supreme Court Justice. Elena Kagan, who Obama appointed, and Snopes said the email was false and there were no such dockets. So I Googled the Supreme Court, typed in Obama-Kagan, and guess what? Yep, you got it; Snopes Lied! Everyone of those dockets are there.

So Here is what I wrote to Snopes:
Referencing the article about Elana Kagan and Barak Obama dockets:
The information you have posted stating that there were no such cases as claimed and the examples you gave are blatantly false. I went directly to the Supreme Courts website, typed in Obama Kagan and immediately came up with all of the dockets that the article made reference to. I have long suspected that you really slant things but this was really shocking. Thank You. I hope you will be much more truthful in the future, but I doubt it.

That being said, I'll bet you didn't know this.

Kagan was representing Obama in all the petitions to prove his citizenship.
Now she may help rule on them. Folks, this is really ugly. Chicago Politics and the beat goes on and on and on. Once again the US Senate sold us out!

Now we know why Obama nominated Elana Kagan for the Supreme Court.
Pull up the Supreme Courts website, go to the docket and search for Obama.
She was the Solicitor General for all the suits against him filed with the Supreme Court to show proof of natural born citizenship. He owed her big time. All of the requests were denied of course. They were never heard. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper, doesn't it? The American people mean nothing any longer.
It's all about payback time for those who compromised themselves to elect someone who really has no true right to even be there.
Here are some websites of the Supreme Court Docket. You can look up some of these hearings and guess what?
Elana Kagan is the attorney representing Obama!

Check out these examples:
http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx ... 9-8857.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx ... 9-6790.htm

http://www.supremecourt.gov/Search.aspx ... 09-724.htm
If you are not interested in justice or in truth, simply do nothing.
However, if you hold sacred the freedoms granted to you by the U.S. Constitution, by all means, PASS it ON!

THERE TRULY IS TYRANNY AFOOT! HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:23 am

Well here is how corrupt and stupid our judicial system has become. I saw this on the news a couple of times so I think it's local here in Detroit. A judge is FORCING a man to pay child support even though ALL tests, including a DNA, proved that the kid is NOT his....NICE HUH?

Ya know....we used to put judges on a pedestal....now just about all of them can go to hell! And these are the people making our laws? Those laws just don't give me that warm fuzzy feeling anymore, those days are long gone!
andysbeef

Re: Supreme Court....NOT so 'Supreme'! & Also Lower Courts

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 pm

A U.S. appeals court on Tuesday upheld the main provisions of a restrictive Texas abortion law, including one that requires clinics to meet the same standards as ambulatory surgical centers.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit allowed for the law to be applied across the state but set up an exception for a clinic in the southern city of McAllen.

Well....do you see the BS???? The court giving special privileges to illegals only!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:32 am

OK....the judges sit back and watch the process of marijuana becoming legal in their state INCLUDING medical marijuana. Then they rule that your employer can fire you for it's use INCLUDING marijuana for medical use. How screwed up can they get????
Don't rag on me, I voted against any kind of use in Michigan but I was on the short end. I didn't like the way they were proposing the delivery. If it's for medical use your doctor should write the prescription and you fill it at your local drug store just like any other drug. Well, as you know that's not the way it played out.

Colorado's Supreme Court has ruled that a medical marijuana patient who was fired after failing a drug test cannot get his job back.

The case has big implications for employers and pot smokers in states that have legalized medical or recreational marijuana. Colorado became the first state to legalize recreational pot in 2012.

Though the Colorado case involves medical marijuana, the court's decision could also affect how companies treat employees who use the drug recreationally.

Brandon Coats is a quadriplegic who was fired by Dish Network after failing a drug test in 2010. The company agreed that Coats wasn't high on the job but said it has a zero-tolerance drug policy.

Courts in California, Montana and Washington state also ruled against medical marijuana patients fired for pot use.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:21 pm

The difference between the U.S. Supreme Court and the Ku Klux Klan is that the members of the Supreme Court dress in black robes and scare white people.
andysbeef

Next

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal