Illegals

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

Illegals

Postby andysbeef » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:22 pm

C'mon, gimmie a break. Illegals DO NOT contribute one solitary thing to this Country and our politicians are giving away the farm to them with Social Security pending and looking like it will pass.
Boy am I confused. Listening to the Partisan 'politicals', I have been hammered with the propaganda that it is the Iraq war and the war on terror that is bankrupting us. I now find that to be RIDICULOUS.
Now ..... I hope the following 14 reasons are read over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of all the following facts.
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77%20
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... ldt.0.html
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ ... dt.01.html
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.
http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U.S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report: http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
12. The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.'
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/ ... tation.pdf
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent ho me $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States '. http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

The total cost is a whopping: $ 338.3 BILLION dollars a year.
Are we THAT stupid???

No one runs/swims/drives/flies across the border just to have their kid here (taxpayers paying the bill) and have them declared a U.S. citizen. They are declared (Their Country) citizen in transit, and their government is sent the bill. Boy I bet that would change things in a hurry. The other countries would start helping us patrol the border.
Send a bill to any country, for incarceration and transportation charges, who we find illegal aliens from.
Oh sure, NOW we are going to patrol the Mexican border and send the bill to the taxpayers for every alien found instead of sending the bill to the Mexican Government. Huh, oh yeah the Feds again. Folks, the Feds just don't have a clue and they could give a shit less about 'We The People'.
Attachments
t-shirt.jpg
t-shirt.jpg (10.84 KiB) Viewed 10443 times
andysbeef

Re: Illegals

Postby elliotman » Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:50 am

Well, there is one contribution from the illegal aliens. They do work that most Americans are unwilling to. But then again, I don't think contribution is the best word to use. Maybe more like leaches. I don't blame them, if I lived in say, Mexico, I would want to be here too. I blame both chitty government and lazy Americans.
I was talking with a friends son recently. He is unemployed and supposedly looking for work. I suggested working at McDonald's or something along those lines at least until better work is available. He responded, "I don't flip burgers".
We are breading laziness into our kids these days. Everything is about feelings and political correctness. Spoil the child and spare the rod. No, I don't condone beating but a spanking now and then harms no one and does a lot of good.
I am in the service industry and frequent many peoples homes, and in all demographics. I see the way children are both raised and the chit that is tolerated from their parents.
I think it is time to go back to "old fashioned" methods of raising children and life in general. Many of us have become way too comfortable and could use a good slap in the face.
I am going to sign off this one for now as I could go on for hours on just this one subject.
elliotman

Postby andysbeef » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Quit twisting the meaning....illegal is illegal!

MORE FUEL.

Subject: THIS IS BEYOND DISTURBING! UNACCEPTABLE

I am always conflicted about our border issues, but thought these facts were interesting.
We MUST put a Stop to this!!!

Interesting, and this is only one State.......If this doesn't open your eyes nothing will!

From the L. A. Times;

1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal , whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in L. A. are Spanish speaking.
10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County. )

(All 10 of the above are from the Los Angeles Times)

Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida , and New York) results from immigration.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:30 pm

Their typical sick-ass thinking:

Everyone, please face D.C., bow your head and say thank you to all the assholes.

THIS WILL MAKE YOU MAD

Jim Moore reporting for a Houston TV station:

Jim Moore: Juan, I see that you and thousands of other protesters are marching in the streets to demonstrate for your cause. Exactly what is your cause and what do you expect to accomplish by this protest?

Juan: We want our rights. We will show you how powerful we are. We will bring Houston to its knees!

Jim: What rights?

Juan: Our right to live here...legally. Our right to get all the benefits you get.

Jim: When did you come to the United States?

Juan: Six years ago. I crossed over the border at night with seven other friends.

Jim: Why did you come?

Juan: For work. I can earn as much in a month as I could in a year in Mexico. Besides, I get free health care, our Mexican children can go to school free. If I lose my job I will get Welfare and someday I will have the Social Security. Nothing like that in Mexico!

Jim: Did you feel badly about breaking our immigration laws when you came?

Juan: No! Why should I feel bad? I have a right to be here. I have a right to amnesty. I paid lots of money for my Social Security and Green Cards.

Jim: How did you acquire those documents?

Juan: From a guy in Dallas. He charged me a lot of money too.

Jim: Did you know that those documents were forged?

Juan: It is of no matter. I have a right to be here and work.

Jim: What is the "right" you speak of?

Juan: The right of all Aliens. It is found in your Constitution. Read it!

Jim: I have read it but I do not remember it saying anything about rights for Aliens.

Juan: It is in that part where it says that all men have Alien rights, like the right to pursue happiness. I wasn't happy in Mexico, so I came here.

Jim: I think you are referring to the declaration of Independence and that document speaks to inalienable rights ... Not Alien rights.

Juan: Whatever.

Jim: Since you are demanding to become an American citizen, why then are you carrying a Mexican Flag?

Juan: Be cause I am Mexican.

Jim: But you said you want to be given amnesty ... To become a US citizen.

Juan: No. This is not what we want. This is our country, a part of Mexico that you Gringos stole from us. We want it returned to its rightful owner.

Jim: Juan, you are standing in Texas. After winning the war with Mexico, Texas became a Republic, and later Texans voted to join the USA. It was not stolen
from Mexico.

Juan: That is a Gringo lie. Texas was stolen. So was California, New Mexico and Arizona. It is just like all the other stuff you Gringos steal, like oil and babies. You are a country of thieves.

Jim: Babies? You think we steal babies?

Juan: Sure. Like from Korea and Vietnam and China. I see them all over the place. You let all these foreigners in, but try to keep us Mexicans out. How is this fair?

Jim: So, you really don't want to become an American citizen then.

Juan: I just want my rights! Everyone has to right to live, work, and speak their native language wherever and whenever they please. That's another thing we demand. All signs and official documents should be in Spanish. Teachers must teach in Spanish. Soon, more people here in Houston will speak Spanish than English It is our right!

Jim: If I were to cross over the border into Mexico without proper documentation, what rights would I have there?

Juan: None. You would probably go to jail, but that's different.

Jim: How is it different? You said everyone has the right to live wherever they please.

Juan: You Gringos are a bunch of land grabbing thieves. Now you want Mexico too? Mexico has its rights. You Gringos have no rights in Mexico. Why would you want to go there anyway? There is no free medical service, schools, or welfare there for foreigners such as you. You cannot even own land in my country. Stay in the country of your birth.

Jim: I can see that there is no way that we can agree on this issue. Thank you for your comments.

Juan: Viva Mexico!

You can stick Mexico up your ass! Don't forget to pay your taxes....21 million illegal aliens are depending on you!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:08 pm

This is the only outcome that you can have with all the BULLSHIT from Washington. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm fed up with this CRAP!

I guess they already finished their English homework!!!

Montebello High School in California

You will not see these heart-stopping photos on the front page of the NY Times, nor on the lead story of the major news networks.......WHY NOT?
The protesters at Montebello High School took the American flag off the school's flag pole and hung it upside down while putting up the Mexican flag over it. (*See pictures below*)

I hope that this stunt will be the nail in the coffin of any guest-worker/amnesty plan on the table in Washington. The image of the American flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.

Pass this along to every American citizen in your address books and to every representative in the state and federal government. If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left, since it will be 'redistributed' to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the 'fray'. Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference, plus one plus one plus one plus one plus one........

The battle for our secure borders and immigration laws that actually mean something, however, hasn't even begun.

If this ticks YOU off...PASS IT ON!
IF IT DOESN'T IT SHOULD!

Now, if things were done right there would be a few students suspended from school don't ya think???

This is an act of 'treason' or 'terrorists'......or both!

Hey kids, if it's so good, why don't you pack your bags and go back to where the hell you came from??, we don't NEED or WANT you!
Attachments
Disgusting #1.jpg
Disgusting #1.jpg (10.16 KiB) Viewed 10440 times
Disgusting #2.jpg
Disgusting #2.jpg (11.01 KiB) Viewed 10440 times
Disgusting #3.jpg
Disgusting #3.jpg (10.92 KiB) Viewed 10440 times
Disgusting #4.jpg
Disgusting #4.jpg (10.14 KiB) Viewed 10440 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:18 pm

JOE LEGAL vs. JOSE ILLEGAL

You have two families: "Joe Legal" and "Jose Illegal". Both families have two parents, two children, and live in the USA.

Joe Legal works in construction, has a Social Security Number and makes $25.00 per hour with taxes deducted.

Jose Illegal also works in construction, has NO Social Security number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Ready? Now pay attention...

Joe Legal: $25.00 per hour x 40 hours = $1000.00 per week, or $52,000.00 per year. Now take 30% away for state and federal tax; Joe Legal now has $31,231.00.

Jose Illegal: $15.00 per hour x 40 hours = $600.00 per week, or $31,200.00 per year. Jose Illegal pays no taxes. Jose Illegal now has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays medical and dental insurance with limited coverage for his family at $600..00 per month, or $7,200.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $24,031.00.

Jose Illegal has full medical and dental coverage through the state and local clinics at a cost of $0.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal makes too much money and is not eligible for food stamps or welfare. Joe Legal pays $500.00 per month for food, or $6,000.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $18,031.00.

Jose Illegal has no documented income and is eligible for food stamps and welfare. Jose Illegal still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal pays rent of $1,200.00 per month, or $14,400.00 per year. Joe Legal now has $9,631.00.

Jose Illegal receives a $500.00 per month federal rent subsidy. Jose Illegal pays $500.00 per month, or $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $ 31,200..00.

Joe Legal pays $200..00 per month, or $2,400.00 for insurance. Joe Legal now has $7,231.00.

Jose Illegal says, "We don't need no stinkin' insurance, let the Gringo pay!" and still has $31,200.00.

Joe Legal has to make his $7,231.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, etc.

Jose Illegal has to make his $31,200.00 stretch to pay utilities, gasoline, and what he sends out of the country every month.

Joe Legal now works overtime on Saturdays or gets a part time job after work.

Jose Illegal has nights and weekends off to enjoy with his family.

Joe Legal's and Jose Illegal's children both attend the same school. Joe Legal pays for his children's lunches while Jose Illegal's children get a government sponsored lunch.

Jose Illegal's children have an after school ESL program.. Joe Legal's children go home.

Joe Legal and Jose Illegal both enjoy the same police and fire services, but Joe paid for them and Jose did not pay.

DO YOU GET IT NOW????
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:50 am

What are our elected officials doing to stop and remedy this situation. Other countries protect their borders, not lay them to waste. Take a look at the picture. This is a present from illegals. There were 6 pictures showing the trash that went on for a long distance from the Mexican border leading to Tucson.

'Arizona Super Highway', JUST OUTSIDE OF TUCSON, ARIZONA. Our Beautiful Sonoran Desert In Arizona.
HERE IS A REAL EYE OPENER FOR YOU.
Another Monster Layup Rest Area.

This layup is on an 'illegal super - highway' from Mexico to the USA (Tucson) used by human smugglers.

This is what illegals contribute to the USA......nice huh? Then they have the balls to protest???? Send them all back, WE DON'T NEED THEM!
Attachments
Tucson by Mexico.jpg
Tucson by Mexico.jpg (40.34 KiB) Viewed 10400 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:56 am

THERE'S MORE! Another example of what illegals bring to the USA!

This is why Arizona passed that new law that mirrors the Federal Law exactly. All they did was take a Federal Law that was not being enforced and copied it to make it also a State Law they could enforce. If the State Law is unconstitutional then the Federal Law which has been on the books for generation was also unconstitutional, which of course it is not. What some morons are upset about is not the Law; it’s that it is being enforced. They don’t understand what “Illegal” means.

As you know, one of the local ranchers was murdered in Douglas two weeks ago. His funeral is tomorrow. I received three messages similar to the one below from different officers within the Rangers and law enforcement.
Yesterday afternoon I talked to another rancher near us who is a friend of ours and whose great grandfather started their ranch here in 1880. These are good people. He told me what really happened out at the Krentz ranch and what you won’t read in the papers. The Border Patrol is afraid of starting a small war between civilians here and the drug cartels in Mexico .
Bob Krentz was checking his water like he does every evening and came upon an illegal who was lying on the ground telling him he was sick. Bob called the Border Patrol and asked for a medical helicopter evac. As he turned to go back to his ATV he was shot in the side. The round came from down and angled up so they know the shooter was on the ground. Bob’s firearm was in the ATV so he had no chance. Wounded he called the Cochise County Sherriff and asked for help. Bleeding in the lungs he called his brother but the line was bad so he called his wife but again the line was bad.
Several ranchers heard the radio call and drove to his location. Bob was dead by this time. The ranchers tracked the shooter 8 miles back towards Mexico and cornered him in a brushy draw. This was all at night. The Sherriff and Border Patrol arrived and told them not to go down and engage the murderer. They went around to the back side and if you can believe it the assassin managed to get by a BP helicopter and a Sherriff’s posse and back to Mexico . So much for professional help when you need it.
One week before the murder Bob and his brother Phil (who I shoot with) hauled a huge quantity of drugs off the ranch that they found in trucks. One week before that a rancher near Naco did the same thing. Two nights later gangs broke into his ranch house and beat him and his wife and told them that if they touched any drugs they found they would come back and kill them. The ranchers here deal with cut fences and haul drug deliveries off their ranches all the time. What ranchers think is that the drug cartels beat the one rancher and shot Bob because they wanted to send a message. Bob always gave food and water to illegals and so they think they sent the assassin to pose as an illegal who was hungry and thirsty knowing it would catch Bob off guard.
What is going on down here is NOT being reported. You need to tell people how bad it is along the border. Texas is worse. Near El Paso it’s in a state of war. 5000 people were killed in Ciudad Juarez last year and it’s over 2000 so far this year. Gun sales down here are through the roof and I get emails from people wanting firearms training.
Something has to be done but I don’t hold out much hope. These gangs have groups in almost every city in the US . Please read below. This is serious business. The Barrio Azteca and their sub gangs are like Mexican Corporations and organized extremely well. If this doesn’t get dealt with down here you guys will deal with it on your streets.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon May 30, 2011 7:05 am

GO TEXAS!!!!
Just Like McDonalds, "I'm Loving It!" The best solutions are usually the simple, common sense ones.

Subject: Texas making it right, taking uninsured cars off the road.
Recently, the City of Dallas, Texas, passed an ordinance stating that if a driver is pulled over by law enforcement and is not able to provide proof of insurance, the car is towed. To retrieve the car after being impounded, they must show proof of insurance to have the car released.. This has made it easy for the City of Dallas to remove uninsured cars. Shortly after the "No Insurance" ordinance was passed, the Dallas impound lots began to fill up and were full after only nine days. Most of the impounded cars were driven by illegals. Not only must they provide proof of insurance to have their car released, they have to pay for the cost of the tow, a $350 fine, and $20 for every day their car is kept in the lot. Dallas' solution gets illegals off the road WITHOUT making them show proof of nationality.

Wonder how the ACLU or the Justice Department will get around this one. Brings a tear to my eye.
You know, this does beg the question: Why does the government (Justice department) work harder for NON CITIZENS than it does for citizens???? Who the hell is paying the bill???? I think that there are a lot of GOVERNMENT departments that we don't need!!!! They are there wasting our money!!!!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:04 pm

You want CHANGE? Here ya go:
The Barack'O Administration announced yesterday 8/18/11 that it would limit enforcement of federal immigration laws. Meaning that they will stop detaining/looking for illegals and let them do as they please.....BLANKET AMNESTY by Barack'O without briefing/asking Congress. Typical Barack'O BS behind closed doors. He just bought himself more votes.

WAKE UP AMERICA!

Are you ready to march on Washington yet?
andysbeef

Next

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal