Illegals

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

Re: Illegals

Postby andysbeef » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:24 am

Mr. Levin (Michigan Senator)....are you proud of your parties accomplishments???? If ya cross the US border illegally look what ya get....compliments of the Democrats.

LET'S SEE IF I GOT THIS CORRECT?
RE: 3 American Hikers Now In The NEWS

IF YOU CROSS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET 12 YEARS HARD LABOR.

IF YOU CROSS THE IRANIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU ARE DETAINED INDEFINITELY.

IF YOU CROSS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY, YOU GET SHOT.

IF YOU CROSS THE SAUDI ARABIAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE JAILED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CHINESE BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU MAY NEVER BE HEARD FROM AGAIN.

IF YOU CROSS THE VENEZUELAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE BRANDED A SPY AND YOUR FATE WILL BE SEALED.

IF YOU CROSS THE CUBAN BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU WILL BE THROWN INTO POLITICAL PRISON TO ROT.

IF YOU CROSS THE U.S. BORDER ILLEGALLY YOU GET:
A JOB, A DRIVERS LICENSE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS, CREDIT CARDS, SUBSIDIZED RENT OR A LOAN TO BUY A HOUSE, FREE EDUCATION, FREE HEALTH CARE, A LOBBYIST IN WASHINGTON, BILLIONS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF PUBLIC DOCUMENTS PRINTED IN YOUR LANGUAGE, THE RIGHT TO CARRY YOUR COUNTRY'S FLAG WHILE YOU PROTEST THAT YOU DON'T GET ENOUGH RESPECT AND, IN MANY INSTANCES, YOU CAN VOTE.

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I HAD A FIRM GRASP ON THE "SITUATION"!

IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP AMERICA !
And what do we do about it? Our government controls our media, our schools, so we're all robots, actually we've been trained to not think or do, we exist with our "little toys". And the dumber and more scared, the more we're controlled. The word for that is slave.
That's what I have a firm grasp of.
AND I'M SICK-OF-IT!!!!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed May 09, 2012 12:16 pm

"Loophole" illegals are using on Tax Returns.

Ridiculous! But it's being done! Here's a local station that blows the top off of this and no one in the government is doing anything about it.
Remember what I have been saying about our government being corrupt....well, here ya go. 'Corrupt' in the fact (in this case) that they are doing absolutely nothing about a problem. It would be bad enough if just illegals were getting money but there are nieces and nephews getting money that live in Mexico and we are paying the bill to the tune of 4 BILLION plus!

HAD ENOUGH YET?

http://www.wthr.com/video?clipId=705414 ... Start=true
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:30 am

IMMIGRATION:

THIS is an eye opener for sure! WE all need to watch these very short clips on immigration.

Remember the old saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words?". Well, here is a perfect example of what Congress is doing to us!

By the numbers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... uw22wTePqQ

By gumballs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=LP ... r_embedded
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:44 am

The liberals and the media laugh at Trump on his quest to send all illegals back to where they came from.....'It can't be done' and other comments by 'so-called' experts.....well, listen up:

What did Presidents Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower have in common?
This is something that should be of great interest. I didn't know of this until it was pointed out to me.

During the great depression, Herbert Hoover ordered the deportation of ALL illegal aliens in order to make jobs available to American citizens that desperately needed work.

Harry Truman deported over two million illegal aliens after WWII to create jobs for returning veterans.

In 1954 Dwight Eisenhower deported 13 million Mexicans. The program was called Operation Wetback. It was done so WWII and Korean War veterans would have a better chance at jobs. It took two years, but they deported them!

Now, if they could deport the illegal aliens back then, they could surely do it today. If you have doubts about the veracity of this information, enter Operation Wetback into your favorite search engine and confirm it for yourself.

Why, you might ask, can't they do this today? Actually the answer is quite simple. Hoover, Truman, and Eisenhower were men of honor, not untrustworthy politicians looking for votes, instead of looking out for the country!
Reminder: Don't forget to pay your taxes, 12 (more like 20-30 million) illegal aliens are counting on it.

I say more like easily 20-30 million (maybe as much as 40 million) just by the facts above. Between 1948 and 1954 Eisenhower deported 13 million just after 6 years when Truman finished deporting illegals 'after' WW II. Our corrupt government has been saying 11 million for over 40 years and that just can't be correct when you see on the news the constant line of illegals coming in. AND, let's not forget about those anchor babies.....if your not a citizen neither is your baby!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:04 am

Missouri has no illegals; go figure... shouldn't the other states do the same? Missouri's approach to the problem of illegal immigration appears to be more advanced, sophisticated, strict and effective than anything to date in Arizona. Does the White House appreciate what Missouri has done? So, why doesn't Missouri receive attention? Answer: There are no illegals in Missouri to demonstrate.

The "Show Me" state has again shown us how it should be done. There needs to be more publicity and exposure regarding what Missouri has done. Please pass this around.

In 2007, Missouri placed on the ballot a proposed constitutional amendment designating English as the official language of Missouri. In November, 2008, nearly 90% voted in favor! Thus, English became the official language for ALL governmental activity in Missouri. No individual has the right to demand government services in a language OTHER than English.

In 2008, a measure was passed that required the Missouri Highway Patrol and other law enforcement officials to verify the immigration status of any person arrested, and inform federal authorities if the person is found to be in Missouri illegally. Missouri law enforcement officers receive specific training with respect to enforcement of federal immigration laws.

In Missouri, illegal immigrants do NOT have access to taxpayer benefits such as food stamps or health care through Missouri Health NET.

In 2009, a measure was passed that ensures Missouri 's public institutions of higher education do NOT award financial aid to individuals who are illegally in the United States.

In Missouri all post-secondary institutions of higher education are required to annually certify to the Missouri Dept. of Higher Education that they have NOT knowingly awarded financial aid to students who are unlawfully present in the United States.

So, while Arizona has made national news for its new law, it is important to remember, Missouri has been far more proactive in addressing this horrific problem. Missouri has made it clear that illegal immigrants are NOT WELCOME in the state and they will NOT receive public benefits at the expense of Missouri taxpayers.

DON'T DELETE THIS AMERICA . KEEP IT GOING UNTIL WE GET ALL 50 STATES TO COMPLY!

Taken from: "The Ozarks Sentinel" Editorial.

Make our political pukes in DC introduce a bill to make ENGLISH the national language! Illegals get NOTHING....no Welfare no Social Security no housing NOTHING while we send them back.
andysbeef

Previous

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal