NASA

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

NASA

Postby andysbeef » Fri May 18, 2012 7:02 am

Man, is the government brazen or what. They didn't ask us but 'they' decided to have NASA. OK, I like the idea but would have rather been asked. Sooooo the government spends billions of dollars to orbit the earth then navigate to the moon.....and back, the important part of the trip. In the infancy of NASA spec's were decided on and the one thing that stands out in my mind is that the 'shuttle' had to be designed for 100 round trips, OK good plan....then comes Barack'O and cuts the space program with 38 missions accomplished NOT even close to the 100 mark. Do you see how much money was wasted again by the government? They don't care what you think just keep sending in the money!!!!
HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Re: NASA

Postby andysbeef » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:11 am

I sure hope they never find life on any another planet because sure as hell our government will start sending them money!
andysbeef

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal