Islam the CULT, Religion (?) of Peace, MY ASS!

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

Re: Islam the CULT, Religion (?) of Peace, MY ASS!

Postby andysbeef » Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:38 am

Hillary's quote, "that's not who we are". Her quote based on Trump's suggestion that we ban ALL Muslims from coming into the country. Well bitch (Hillary) and you too President Jihad (Barack'O), that's "who be better be" cause with you two nutcases (one liberal one Muslim) this country is doomed!
Listen up President Jihad....we need to discriminate and we need to profile cause of your Muslim buddies who will NEVER assimilate. It's your #1 job to keep the citizens of America safe not global warming not gun control!!!!
Judge Jeanine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74lnRUt ... tml5=False

A little tidbit for you. It sure doesn't look like a religion of peace to me.....the listing is by far complete and you see why I call Islam a CULT!
Attachments
Islam.png
Islam.png (338.28 KiB) Viewed 55760 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:18 pm

Written by Dr Arieh Eldad:

I was instrumental in establishing the "Israeli National Skin Bank", which is the largest in the world. The National Skin Bank stores skin for every day needs as well as for war time or mass casualty situations.

This skin bank is hosted at the Hadassah Ein Kerem University hospital in Jerusalem where I was the Chairman of plastic surgery.

This is how I was asked to supply skin for an Arab woman from Gaza, who was hospitalized in Soroka Hospital in Beersheva, after her family burned her. Usually, such atrocities happen among Arab families when the women are suspected of having an affair.

We supplied all the needed Homografts for her treatment. She was successfully treated by my friend and colleague, Professor Lior Rosenberg and discharged to return to Gaza .

She was invited for regular follow-up visits to the outpatient clinic in Beersheva.

One day she was caught at a border crossing wearing a suicide belt. She meant to explode herself in the outpatient clinic of the hospital where they saved her life. It seems that her family promised her that if she did that, they would forgive her.

This is only one example of the war between Jews and Muslims in the Land of Israel. It is not a territorial conflict. This is a civilization conflict, or rather a war between civilization & barbarism.

Bibi (Netanyahu) gets it, President Jihad (Obama) does not.

I have never written before asking everyone to please forward something so as many as possible can understand radical Islam and what awaits the world if it is not stopped.

Dr Arieh Eldad
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue May 10, 2016 5:26 am

I still want to know.... if the BS religion (CULT) 'Islam' is such a great religion why don't you see any woman/kids going to the service???? In ANY other TRUE religion it's a family affair!!!! OH, I see, it's so the mental retards can plot their blood baths without the women and kids around and have sex with somebody's 10 year old daughter.

Trump is 100% correct.....we need to stop Muslims from entering the USA!!!!
This is a video showing British Liberty party leader Paul Weston speaking in the United States on Islam in GB. He was arrested for his remarks in England.
Total BS, he should have been congratulated and given the countries highest civilian medal for speaking up.
Paul Weston:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/a-hPCnel0qc
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:48 am

Hey President Jihad....WE ARE AT WAR!
Newt Gingrich: Deport every Muslim who believes in Sharia and monitor the mosques!!!!!
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 2649,d.eWE
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:22 am

OK, HERE'S THE BOTTOM LINE. All our grandparents came to this country and assimilated as quick as they could. They dressed, acted and learned the language ASAP!
Fast forward....the Muslim rag heads come to this country and they DEMAND that we change to their ways. They don't even try to assimilate in any way. So....if the ways of their country are so great why do they want to come here....leave and go back to where you came from?
Our liberal corrupt government is getting into the act....doesn't surprise me. Remember, separation of church and state and our corrupt government went so far as to stop the pledge of allegiance in schools....BUT, seems that the Muslims prayer to Allah in the schools/workplace is OK and some places have designated places set aside for them....BS!
Corruption at it's finest!
I'm 100% for Trumps 'Extreme Vetting', you MUST adhere to our ways ....period OR STAY THE HELL OUT!

It is of note that an applicant for immigration ”must be of good moral character” and "attached to the principles of the Constitution.” Since the Quran forbids Muslims to swear allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, technically, all Muslims should be refused immigration.

Our political pukes are selling us out!

HAD ENOUGH YET??
Attachments
Prayer Pledge.JPG
Prayer Pledge.JPG (48.51 KiB) Viewed 1610 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:30 am

Jiggs McDonald, NHL Hall of Fame broadcaster speaking in Ontario, says: "I am truly perplexed that so many of my friends are against another mosque being built in Toronto. I think it should be the goal of every Canadian to be tolerant regardless of their religious beliefs. Thus the mosque should be allowed, in an effort to promote tolerance."

"That is why I also propose that two nightclubs be opened next door to the mosque; thereby promoting tolerance from within the mosque. We could call one of the clubs, which would be gay, "The Turban Cowboy," and the other, a topless bar, would be called "You Mecca Me Hot." "Next door should be a butcher shop that specializes in pork, and adjacent to that an open-pit barbecue pork restaurant, called “Iraq of Ribs."

“Across the street there could be a lingerie store called "Victoria Keeps Nothing Secret," with sexy mannequins in the window modeling the goods", and on the other side a liquor store called "Morehammered."

"All of this would encourage Muslims to demonstrate the tolerance they demand of us.”

Yes we should promote tolerance, and you can do your part by passing this on. And if you are not laughing or smiling at this point... It is either past your bedtime, or its midnight at the oasis and time to put your camel to bed.

So, how about it....ya want to build another mosque? How 'tolerant' are you? Let's see how far this 'tolerance' BS goes! OH....I forgot, separation of church and state! No prayer time at work or school and no special rooms set aside for such, don't ya know that's discriminatory and ya can't have it both ways just to suit you.
Attachments
Any doubts.JPG
Any doubts.JPG (50.58 KiB) Viewed 2204 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:55 am

Imagine the outcry if Christians beheaded 21 Muslims!

Does anyone not remember what and how things happened in Germany? WHY?
Think, all of this in less than 8 years. WHY?
Before Obama there was virtually no outlandish presence of Islam in America. WHY?

• All of a sudden, Islam is taught in schools. Christianity and the bible are banned in schools. WHY?

• All of a sudden we must allow prayer rugs everywhere and allow for Islamic prayer in schools, airports and businesses. WHY?

• All of a sudden we must stop serving pork in prisons. WHY?

• All of a sudden we are inundated with law suits by Muslims who are offended by American culture. WHY?

• All of a sudden we must allow burkas to be worn everywhere even though you have no idea who or what is covered up under them. WHY?

• All of a sudden Muslims are suing employers and refusing to do their jobs if they personally deem it conflicts with Sharia Law. WHY?

• All of a sudden the Attorney General of the United States vows to prosecute anyone who engages in "anti-Muslim speech." WHY?

• All of a sudden, Jihadists who engage in terrorism and openly admit they acted in the name of Islam and ISIS, are emphatically declared they are NOT Islamic by our leaders and/or their actions are determined NOT to be terrorism, but other nebulous terms like 'workplace violence." WHY?

• All of a sudden, it becomes Policy that Secular Middle East dictators that were benign or friendly to the West, must be replaced by Islamists and the Muslim Brotherhood. WHY?

• All of a sudden our troops are withdrawn from Iraq and the middle east, giving rise to ISIS. WHY?

• All of a sudden, America has reduced its nuclear stockpiles to 1950 levels, as Obama's stated goal of a nuke-free America by the time he leaves office continues uninterrupted. WHY?

• All of a sudden, a deal with Iran must be made at any cost, with a pathway to nuclear weapons and BILLIONS of dollars handed over to fund their programs. WHY?

• All of a sudden America APOLOGIZES to Muslim states and sponsors of terror worldwide for acts of aggression, war and sabotage THEY perpetrate against our soldiers. WHY?

• All of a sudden, the American Navy is diminished to 1917 Pre-World War I levels of only 300 ships. The Army is at pre-1940 levels. The Air Force scraps 500 planes and planned to retire the use of the A-10 Thunderbolt close air support fighter. A further draw down of another 40,000 military personnel is in progress. WHY?

• All of a sudden Obama has to empty Guantanamo Bay of captured Jihadists and let them loose in Jihad-friendly Islamic states. He demands to close the facility. WHY?

• All of a sudden America will negotiate with terrorists and trade FIVE Taliban commanders for a deserter and Jihad sympathizer. WHY?

• All of a sudden there is no money for American poor, disabled veterans, jobless Americans, hungry Americans, or displaced Americans, BUT there is endless money for Obama's "Syrian refugee" resettlement programs. WHY?

• All of sudden there is an ammunition shortage in the USA. WHY?

• All of a sudden, the most important thing for Obama to do after a mass shooting by two Jihadists, is disarm American Citizens. WHY?

• All of a sudden, the President of the United States cannot attend the Christian Funerals of a Supreme Court Justice and a former First Lady because of previous (seemingly unimportant) commitments. WHY?

• All of a sudden, Obama, the President of the United States, won’t attend the funeral of a flag-rank Officer (Gen. Greene) killed in action; he was playing golf. BUT he sends a big delegation to Michael Brown’s funeral. He sends a minor delegation to Margaret Thatcher’s funeral. He won’t acknowledge Chris Kyle’s murder but he’ll fly the Flag at half-mast for Whitney Houston. WHY?

• All of a sudden, I’m sick to my stomach, because the majority of Americans DO NOT recognize the seriousness of the situation and how much “progress” has been made by Islam these last 8 years, a very brief time compared to a 75 year lifetime! WHY?

SO....you 'nut-jobs' in DC, either there is separation of church and state or there isn't, what the hell is it going to be? YOU, the political pukes, told us that we (Christians) couldn't pray in schools, at work, public places and you couldn't teach Christianity in public schools then you went so far as to ban the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools. All these BS rules BETTER apply to the Muslims as well! I'm not going to pay taxes and let the Muslims do something that I cannot!
I'm hoping Trump will fix some of this liberal crap!
Again....It is of note that an applicant for immigration ”must be of good moral character” and "attached to the principles of the Constitution.” Since the Quran forbids Muslims to swear allegiance to the U.S. Constitution, technically, all Muslims should be refused immigration.

HAD ENOUGH YET?
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:25 am

The Crusades have finally started as predicted, they're getting to be known - and rejected.

The first countries to ban Islam:

See how the world is acting fast on the threat posed by Islam and its barbaric Sharia Law.

Japan has always refused Muslims to live permanently in their country and they cannot own any real estate or any type of business, and have banned any worship of Islam. Any Muslim tourist caught spreading the word of Islam will be deported immediately, including all family members.

Cuba rejects plans for first mosque.

The African nation of Angola and several other nations have officially banned Islam.

Record number of Muslims, (over 2,000) deported from Norway as a way of fighting crime. Since these Muslim criminals have been deported, crime has dropped by a staggering 72%. Prison Officials are reporting that nearly half of their jail cells are now vacant, Courtrooms nearly empty, Police now free to attend to other matters, mainly traffic offenses to keep their roads and highways safe and assisting the public in as many ways as they can.

In Germany alone in the last year there were 81 violent attacks targeting mosques.

Austrian police arrested 13 men targeting suspected jihad recruiters.

A Chinese court sends 22 Muslim Imams to jail for 16 to 20 years for spreading Islam hatred and have executed eighteen jihadists; China campaigns against Separatism (disallowing Islamist to have their own separate state). Muslim prayers banned in government buildings and schools in Xinjiang (Western China). Hundreds of Muslim families prepared to leave China for their own safety and return back to their own Middle Eastern countries.

Muslim refugees beginning to realize that they are not welcome in Christian countries because of their violent ways and the continuing Wars in Syria and Iraq whipped up by the hideous ISIS who are murdering young children and using mothers and daughters as sex slaves.

British Home Secretary prepares to introduce 'Anti-social Behavior Order' for extremists and strip dual nationals of their Citizenship. Deportation laws also being prepared.

The Czech Republic blatantly refuses Islam in their country, regarding it as evil.

Alabama - A new controversial amendment that will ban the recognition of "foreign laws which would include Sharia law".

16 other States have all Introduced Legislation to Ban Sharia Law.

North Carolina bans Islamic "Sharia Law" in the State, regarding it now as a criminal offense.

The Polish Defense League issues a warning to Muslims.

Many Muslims in Northern Ireland have announced plans to leave the country to avoid anti-Islamic violence by Irish locals. The Announcement comes after an attack on groups of Muslims in the city of Belfast, Groups of Irish locals went berserk and bashed teenage Muslim gangs who were referring to young Irish girls as sluts and should be all gang raped, according to Islam and ''Sharia Law’'. Even hospital staff were reluctant to treat the battered Muslim patients, the majority were given the Band-Aid treatment and sent home with staff muttering ''Good Riddance''.

Dutch MP's call for removal of all mosques in the Netherlands. One Member of the Dutch Parliament said: "We want to clean Netherlands of Islam".

Dutch MP Machiel De Graaf spoke on behalf of the Party for Freedom when he said, "All mosques in the Netherlands should be shut down. Without Islam, the Netherlands would be a wonderful safe country to live in, as it was before the arrival of Muslim refugees''.

Please share this with your family and friends.

If you lack patriotism towards your beloved Christian country, and lack guts then simply get the hell out of the way.

I'm more than happy to post this - maybe I'm more of a realist than a racist?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q ... 2649,d.eWE
Attachments
Muslim Terrorist Reasons.jpg
Muslim Terrorist Reasons.jpg (18.93 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:24 am

AH yes....and now we have doctors in America mutilating women in the name of RELIGION.....Trump is correct, kick their (Muslim) ass out of the USA! That's not how we do things here in America and we better deal with it NOW! Newt Gingrich is right....start monitoring the mosques.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:23 am

Here is just one example why Trump wants to ban ALL Muslims from entering the U.S.

ICE Raids Dozens of Convenience Stores in MASSIVE Move… But Look What the Media’s Hiding
by Top Right News on June 1, 2017 in Uncategorized

by Brian Hayes | Top Right News

President Trump unleashed ICE once again this week, this time deploying its Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) unit, along with the DEA to arrest dozens of convenience store owners across 4 states.
Over 60 people were arrested, and already 35 of them have been indicted by a Federal grand jury, with federal conspiracy charges for money laundering, distributing controlled substances and trafficking contraband cigarettes.
The AP carried this story:
(T)he suspects conspired for more than 2 years to buy contraband cigarettes in St. Louis, a low tax market, while transporting and distributing them in Chicago, Illinois, and New Jersey, which are high tax markets. The store owners are accused of using several convenience stores that they operated to create the appearance of legal cigarette purchases.
Illegal profits form the contraband cigarette sales were laundered through accounts associated with the stores, and used to manufacture and distribute illegal controlled substances.
A synthetic drug, K-2, was sold every day from a handful of the convenience stores. Authorities said the store owners manufactured synthetic drugs themselves by importing chemicals from China.
“The collaboration with our federal and local law enforcement partners is the key to breaking criminal enterprises in this area,” said Special Agent in Charge James M. Gibbons of HSI Chicago.
“Synthetic drugs that are sold as substitutes for cocaine and methamphetamine, are neither legal nor safe,” said James P. Shroba, Special Agent in Charge of the DEA St. Louis Division. “These substances were never intended for human consumption and only serve to satisfy the avarice of the seller.”
If convicted, the defendants face a maximum of five to 20 years in prison and the a $1 million dollar fine.
But here’s what the Associated “Press” didn’t think you needed to know…the names of those indicted.
See if you notice any pattern…
Mohammed Almuttan, aka Abu Ali, 35, St. Louis, MO
Rami Almuttan, aka Abu Louay, 33, St. Louis, MO
Hisham Mutan, aka Abu Mohamed, 41, St. Louis, MO
Saddam Mutan, aka Abu Ali, 24, St. Louis, MO
Mazin Abdelsalam, aka Abu Mohammad, 38, St. Louis, MO
Najeh Muhana, aka Abu Yazan, 41, Fairview, NJ
Fares Muhana, aka Abu Yamama, 40, Cliffside Park, NJ
Ayoub Qaiymah, aka Abu Faysal, 23, Richmond, VA
Naser Abid, 23, Chicago, IL
Yadgar Barzanji, aka Abu Siver, 47, St. Louis, MO
Wafaa Alwan, 50, St. Louis, MO
Ahmed Abuali, aka Bazilla, 31, North Bergen, NJ
Mohammed Kayed, aka Mohammed Fayez, 21, Clifton, NJ
Momen Abuali, 20, Little Ferry, NJ
Firat Sevindik, 42, Cliffside Park, NJ
Mohammed Mustafa, 30, North Bergen, NJ
Mohammad Karashqah, Abu Yazid, 47, North Bergen, NJ
Fayez Sheikha, 46, Mishawaka, IN
Jihad Shihadeh, Abu Malik, 58, Chicago Ridge, IL
Ismael Abadi, 57, Carol Stream, IL
Abed Hamed, Abed Fawzan, 39, Greenville, NC
Maher Hamed, Abu Alazara, 33, Swansea, IL
Abdel Adi, 25, Oak Lawn, IL
Muhanad Khatib, Abu Alamin, 36, Chicago, IL
Eyad Awad, 38, Chicago, IL
Ismael Mustafa, 60, Kankakee, IL
Hayder Al Fatli, 40, St. Louis, MO
Kutlay Guvener, 35, Chicago, IL
Saad Al Mallak, 30, Dittmer, MO
Hassan Abdelatif, 29, Collinsville, IL
Mahajir Naz, 32, St. Louis, MO
Talal Abuajaj, 23, St. Louis, MO
Basem Hamdan, aka Abu Ramiz, 57, St. Louis, MO
Zainal Saleh, 29, St. Louis, MO and
Ibrahim Awad, 39, St. Louis, MO
That’s right…every single one of the 35 men indicted is Muslim. Nothing to see here, huh?
And there’s more. According to sources, “at least 20” of the men are being held on additional “immigration detainers” by ICE. That means they are “suspected illegal aliens.”
The AP didn’t feel you needed to know that either. I’m sure it just slipped their minds.
This is just the latest in a continuing series of Muslim-owned convenience store criminal enterprises.
As TRN reported, in 2015 state authorities in Alabama uncovered a massive, EBT-for-terrorism scheme in which Muslim-owned convenience stores exploited the U.S. welfare system to fund ISIS:
The massive probe, dubbed Operation T-bone, targeted those they say have been cheating the food stamp system to the tune of hundreds of thousands of dollars and sending the profits via wire transfer to Yemen, some of which is suspected to have funded Islamic State (ISIS) terrorist activity.

And back then it was Alabama D.A. who led the investigation — not the Obama keystone cops, who strangely had nothing to do with that bust.
All 11 stores shut down by authorities were Muslim-owned.
There is a long history of Muslims using welfare systems for criminal activity, as well as purposely abusing the system. As we reported in 2013, a prominent Muslim cleric called on Muslim immigrants in Western nations to purposely collect government welfare as a so-called “Jihad Seeker’s Allowance.”
But during the last 8 years the Obama Administration has neglected the problem, whether deliberately or from incompetence.
It’s nice to see the new administration is not wasting any time in bringing these criminals to justice.

Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence, peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy.
When everything Muslim is OK in the U.S. and the Lords prayer and 'Pledge of Allegiance' is not, the ONLY outcome that can come out of all this BS is violence brought on by our political pukes. So, if praying in schools is banned it better be banned for EVERYBODY not just a select few.
andysbeef

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal