You can't just print money with no backing ...

Today's current politicians got your shorts in an uproar? George Bush, Obama, immigration - the "anchors" sinking our ship, whatever - Sound off here! Read the Muslim BS here, 'religion (?) of peace' MY ASS!

You can't just print money with no backing ...

Postby Billy Blastoff » Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:24 pm

As a kid one summer back in the day as we all like to say..... We had a facination with play money and for a week or two we actually liked to buy it from the local corner drug store and set up sort of a game where it was real and we bought and sold things with it. after a few days all the play money around the neighborhood stores was gone, we had bought it all up and we had a lot of it . Due to the shortage of the play money in stores we had a great idea, lets just make our own , buy paper and print our own, we worked dilligently cutting and drawing on paper so we could have as much as we want. To make the story short , eventually there was so much paper play money amongst us that it was useless and we got board with it real quick and just threw it all away. This is a true story and u might have to think a little about it because i have. the paper money system is as fragile as the economy is bad . The old fashioned way of trading a real gold coin for a piece of Andys Beef is the real way of doing things. I love this country and I love my Uncle A who has helped me in every way. Can you believe that the real Andy still has Dial-up no really , he does We r gonna clean up this town. Peace
Billy Blastoff

Re: You can't just print money with no backing ...

Postby andysbeef » Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:46 am

Just think.....if I had high-speed service I could give you my BS in 3 seconds instead of my BS in 30 seconds. Then if I had a cell phone I could call you to let you know that I posted a reply, while I was driving my car. :D
andysbeef

Postby Billy Blastoff » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:17 pm

All that in your Free time lmao you r right ok spare me the 3 second BS u r the man :lol:
Billy Blastoff

Postby banchi_jojo » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:41 pm

The only thing that will clean up "this" town is a BOMB!
The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs.
banchi_jojo
Site Admin

Return to Politics and political issues: Republicans, Democrats, State, Federal