warriors, wimps and by-standers

Gun control is having a steady hand and having a CCW cause you CAN! Talk about: Guns - Knives - Self Defense - Survival
WE DON'T NEED GUN CONTROL, WE NEED CRIMINAL/VIOLENCE CONTROL.

warriors, wimps and by-standers

Postby sarge » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:13 pm

I have come to the conclusion that there are 3 types of people, warriors, wimps and by-standers. Unfortunately the wimps and by-standers out number the warriors 1000 to 1. A warrior does not have to know how to fight or shoot, but it is a bonus. A warrior is one who does the right thing because it's RIGHT. A warrior is one who stands up for the RIGHT thing. A warrior will do the RIGHT thing even if no one is watching. A warrior believes in rugged individualism. A warrior is someone who will fight and die for their country, but not for the people running it. A warrior believes in personal freedoms. A warrior has self-discipline, direction and is prepared. A WIMP is anyone who believes the Government should do for them what they should be doing for themselves. A wimp does not contribute to society. A wimp always blames someone else. A wimp is someone who is collecting income they don't deserve. A wimp is also described as an ineffective person, or politicians. A by-stander are those who don't have an opinion, don't want to get involved, vote for the wrong reasons. No goals, no direction and unprepared. A by-stander is content to be on the sidelines of life.
In my opinion, though outnumbered the WARRIOR is the type of person I prefer, because I am one.
sarge
sarge

Return to Gun Control - Warrior's Wisdom - Self Defense