SB 63 Michigan firearm freedom Act

Gun control is having a steady hand and having a CCW cause you CAN! Talk about: Guns - Knives - Self Defense - Survival
WE DON'T NEED GUN CONTROL, WE NEED CRIMINAL/VIOLENCE CONTROL.

SB 63 Michigan firearm freedom Act

Postby sarge » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Senate Bill 63 by Pavlov.
First and most important. THIS BILL DOES NOT PROTECT THE FIREARMS THAT YOU OWN NOW.
This Bill states that if a gun is made from basic / raw materials in the State of Michigan, cannot import any part of the gun from another state, it is not subject to Federal Regulations. The same for ammo, the powder, primers, casings and bullets would have to be made and assembled in the state and only sold in the state. The guns and ammo could only be sold in michigan and could not leave michigan. This is nothing more than a feel good bill that does nothing for your guns you own now, but will be used for political gains in the next election. I am not against firearms being made in Michigan, but for a major gun company to open a manufacturing plant in Michigan just to sell guns here, not practical . Small custom gun shops could spring up, building custom guns, but i wouldn't plan on Remington, or Browning moving in.
Our politicians should be researching a Bill that would exempt law bidding Michiganders from NEW federal gun restrictions.
That would make more sense. 5 other states are working on a exemption bill.
I hope to address the issue at the next GOP meeting in St. Clair County. March 4th. Everyone is welcome to attend.
Senator Pavlov should be there.
sarge
sarge

Return to Gun Control - Warrior's Wisdom - Self Defense