Tragedy in Connecticut!

Gun control is having a steady hand and having a CCW cause you CAN! Talk about: Guns - Knives - Self Defense - Survival
WE DON'T NEED GUN CONTROL, WE NEED CRIMINAL/VIOLENCE CONTROL.

Tragedy in Connecticut!

Postby andysbeef » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:26 am

Before we get going on the 'Tragedy' let me make a point: Gun Control freaks, what do you think the outcome would have been if EVERY non-felon adult citizen was 'carrying' in the school and theater shootings? Check out the Vermont and San Antonio posts, about six and seven down.
WE DON'T NEED GUN CONTROL WE NEED CRIMINAL CONTROL! The courts have failed us!
Tragedy in Connecticut!
I don't for a minute want to suggest that the shootings in Connecticut weren't horrible. I can't imagine the pain and suffering of the parents and the horror for their little ones. Time mends but it will be longer because of the age of the victims....my thoughts and prayers go out to all of the parents/relatives/friends.
With that said it doesn't surprise me that the liberals are coming out of the woodwork wanting 'gun-control' AGAIN. At least this time there are a FEW experts saying that confiscating assault guns and gun control won't help the problem....THANK YOU! The liberals skip right over the fist few steps and go right to guns every time. What they ALWAYS miss is:
1) The shooter had mental health problems without any professional help.
2) The parents did not seek help for their son, seems they are legally liable for their neglect.
3) His brother, relatives, friends and neighbors did nothing in informing authorities of the 'shooters' mental problems. This would almost be a form of 'profiling' which liberals are totally against.
4) The STATE and FEDERAL governments BOTH have been reducing funds for mental health programs to a point of being almost non-existent. Today, while government at most every level has bloated over the past half-century, mental-health treatment has been decimated. According to a study released in July by the Treatment Advocacy Center, the number of state hospital beds in America per-capita has plummeted to 1850 levels, or 14.1 beds per 100,000 people.
5) The liberals don't want the death penalty no matter how horrible the crime is. Yeah, let the taxpayer pay forever.
Seems we are getting caught up in the liberals 'rights' thing rather than addressing a problem. This is a typical outcome of the liberal way of thinking....do nothing cause it might offend someone....then when it's way out of control punish the innocent and don't focus on the REAL problem.
Remember in Switzerland they hardly have any crime....why, the federal government issues every household an assault weapon and makes sure that the occupants take classes on how to use it....a police officer in every house. In America the liberals want to do the exact opposite....like Australia back in 1997/98, the guns were confiscated and (gun) crime sky-rocketed.
Out of all the items listed above I think that the 'death' penalty is the most important. I'm sick and tired of our revolving door policy in the courts. If you/church don't agree with the death penalty, you pay the $150K/year that it takes to house an inmate. Why should it be on the taxpayers shoulders when there is a low cost alternative?
Attachments
Gun Control.jpg
Gun Control.jpg (22.89 KiB) Viewed 7532 times
andysbeef

Re: Tragedy in Connecticut!

Postby andysbeef » Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:36 pm

Why you do NOT see school shootings in Israel:
And look at that, it's not an AK-47, it's a U.S., 30 cal. M-1 Carbine! Now, you won't ever see this in the U.S. cause the teachers are unionized. That's why I say that ANY job that is paid for by the taxpayer should NEVER be UNION....especially, teachers/police/fire. We should NEVER 'negotiate' our welfare!
Attachments
No school shootings in Israel.jpg
No school shootings in Israel.jpg (38.2 KiB) Viewed 7525 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:55 am

A great article from the 'Journal'.

http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB1 ... ttop_email

It's a great read and I agree....Our Gov. (Rick Snyder, Michigan) made a huge mistake in vetoing the latest 'carry' bill. It's been proven time and time again when legal law abiding citizens 'carry' it stops all kinds of nonsense. The liberals saw the latest incident totally different than I did. I thought it was a mental health problem they saw it as a gun problem.

EDIT: My tactical 'shoot' instructor agreed with the Governor and his reasoning is that there wasn't any additional training attached to the extended 'carry' law. After thinking about his concerns, I would have to agree.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:28 am

Politicians work for us.....right? SO, why are assault guns GOOD when they are protecting 'your' president (politicians) but BAD when the are protecting us? C'mon folks, wake up.
We have 545 people hell-bent on ruining America while stuffing their pockets full of CASH!!!!
535 Members of Congress
9 Supreme Court Justices
1 President
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:18 am

I saw on the news the other day that somewhere in Connecticut they had a 'turn in your gun' day! The media had a field day with it showing how many guns were being turned in and how many more guns would be OFF THE STREET! The cameras showed drums of guns being turned in, but let me make one thing perfectly clear....law abiding citizens turning in their guns will NOT get any more guns off the street....it puts MORE guns on the street. The criminals NEVER turn in theirs and they see this as an oportunity cause now the 'citizen' will not be armed and protected. I bet the crime rate skyrockets in this town.
The liberal media doesn't have a clue!
To all law abiding citizens, please, NEVER, EVER turn in your guns to anybody!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:18 am

OK, the shooting rampages where multiple people were killed ALL happened in a 'GUN FREE ZONE'....so what does that tell you? You can pass all the gun control laws that you want and it's NOT going to stop the criminal! So why don't you (politicians) quit trampling on the 'Second Amendment' and give it a rest. If more GOOD people carry the nonsense would stop just like the restaurant/movie theater gunman that was stopped (shot) in his tracks in San Antonio lately. Yep, it barely made the news....the BAD guy was shot, multiple times....isn't that great?
Law abiding citizens turning in their guns will NOT take guns off the street, contrary to what the media/politicians report, it adds (unlawful) guns to the street! The criminals don't care what laws you pass so the laws just hurt the 'legal' guy!
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:46 am

Finally....someone is 'thinking'. Remember, ALL of the horrible shootings accrued in a 'Gun Free Zone'. So we know that passing gun control laws that the criminal ALWAYS ignores is a waste of time and money.

Vermont State Rep. Fred Maslack has read the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, as well as Vermont's own Constitution very carefully, and his strict interpretation of these documents is popping some eyeballs in New England and elsewhere.

Maslack recently proposed a bill to register "non-gun-owners"and require them to pay a $500 fee to the state. Thus Vermont would become the first state to require a permit for the luxury of going about unarmed and assess a fee of $500 for the privilege of not owning a gun. Maslack read the "militia" phrase of the Second Amendment as not only the right of the individual citizen to bear arms, but as a clear mandate to do so. He believes that universal gun ownership was advocated by the Framers of the Constitution as an antidote to a "monopoly of force" by the government as well as criminals.Vermont's constitution states explicitly that "the people have a right to bear arms for the defense of themselves and the State" and those persons who are "conscientiously scrupulous of bearing arms" shall be required to "pay such equivalent.." Clearly, says Maslack, Vermonters have a constitutional obligation to arm themselves, so that they are capable of responding to "any situation that may arise."

Under the bill, adults who choose not to own a firearm would be required to register their name, address, Social Security Number, and driver's license number with the state. "There is a legitimate government interest in knowing who is not prepared to defend the state should they be asked to do so," Maslack says.

Vermont already boasts a high rate of gun ownership along with the least restrictive laws of any state .... it's currently the only state that allows a citizen to carry a concealed firearm without a permit. This combination of plenty of guns and few laws regulating them has resulted in a crime rate that is the third lowest in the nation.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the Criminals." This makes sense! There is no reason why gun owners should have to pay taxes to support police protection for people not wanting to own guns.

Let them contribute their fair share and pay their own way. Sounds reasonable to me! Non-gun owners require more police to protect them and this fee should go to paying for their defense!

THE REST OF US SHOULD FOLLOW WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO IN VERMONT AND ARE DOING IN SWITZERLAND....a gun in every house!

Peace is that brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands around............reloading.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:36 am

Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Texas Proposal: JAIL Any Federal Officials Trying to Enforce New Gun Restrictions in the State of Texas.
This 'act' would make any federal firearms legislation passed by Congress or approved by Presidential order unenforceable in Texas.
Jim Forsyth
A Texas lawmaker says he plans to file the Firearms Protection Act, which would make any federal laws that may be passed by Congress or imposed by Presidential order which would ban or restrict ownership of semi-automatic firearms or limit the size of gun magazines illegal in the state, 1200 WOAI news reports.

Republican Rep. Steve Toth says his measure also calls for felony criminal charges to be filed against any federal official who tries to enforce the rule in the state.

"If a federal official comes into the state of Texas to enforce the federal executive order, that person is subject to criminal prosecution," Toth told 1200 WOAI's Joe Pags Tuesday. He says his bill would make attempting to enforce a federal gun ban in Texas punishable by a $50,000 fine and up to five years in prison.

Toth says he will file his measure after speaking with the state's Republican Attorney General, Greg Abbott, who has already vowed to fight any federal measures which call for restrictions on weapons possession. Toth concedes that he would welcome a legal fight over his proposals.

"At some point there needs to be a showdown between the states and the federal government over the Supremacy Clause," he said.

The Supremacy Clause is the portion of the Constitution which declares that federal laws and statutes are 'the supreme law of the land.'

"It is our responsibility to push back when those laws are infringed by King Obama," Toth said.

Texas is the second state to propose a measure to shield the state from the impact of any gun possession restrictions imposed by Congress or by Presidential order. A similar measure was introduced in Wyoming last week.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:54 pm

Barack'O, the know it all....just ax him.
Hey Barack'O, why don't you lead by example....have all YOUR Secret Service turn in their guns. Remember, the way you put it, when more law abiding citizens have guns, more are in the streets....HUH? Your logic doesn't make ANY sense to me! Course, I never attended those 'Ivy League' places like you.
One thing....the huge majority of gun murders committed in the cities across America are done by 'blacks'....so tell me, is it a cultural thing?
Coment, about blacks, from a friend:"It's in their nature. It's just what they do. Those of you who disagree, please list all the places, events, cities, countries, and neighborhoods they've taken over and improved...
I'll wait"...
Attachments
Gun Hypocrite.jpg
Gun Hypocrite.jpg (30.12 KiB) Viewed 7424 times
Gun Hypocrite #2.jpg
Gun Hypocrite #2.jpg (57.88 KiB) Viewed 7424 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:28 am

All kinds of people coming out of the woodwork making stupid comments! Mayor....what did you say????
Attachments
19 year olds with GUNS.jpg
19 year olds with GUNS.jpg (37.71 KiB) Viewed 7429 times
andysbeef

Next

Return to Gun Control - Warrior's Wisdom - Self Defense