HUNTING PRIVATE PROPERTY

Gun control is having a steady hand and having a CCW cause you CAN! Talk about: Guns - Knives - Self Defense - Survival
WE DON'T NEED GUN CONTROL, WE NEED CRIMINAL/VIOLENCE CONTROL.

HUNTING PRIVATE PROPERTY

Postby andysbeef » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:15 pm

OK, hear me out:
You look at a house/property to buy. Attached are a bunch of TAXES and FEES but you still buy it and pay all the TAXES and FEES. Now you are living there BUT the GOVERNMENT still wants more so you have to pay more TAXES and FEES to live there. Then you decide to do some work to the property.....guess what???? MORE TAXES and FEES to do the work then higher TAXES and FEES to live there.
Now comes the most ridiculous part, this is where you become really brainwashed....you decide that you want to hunt on your own property....guess what? More TAXES and FEES, the G-O-V-E-R-N-M-E-N-T has us sooooo screwed up that they have us convinced that we need to buy a hunting license to hunt on our own property. Well, I finally realized the game that they are playing and I will NO LONGER buy a license to hunt on MY property!!!! AND, it's 'NO-TRESPASSING' to those that aren't invited!
So, just think what's going on here....local, state and the fed all having their hands in your pockets, and don't forget about that pesky 'sales' tax, death tax, inheritance tax and the BS goes on.

Now, think about what you have just read.....is this the height of arrogance on the part of the government or what????
andysbeef

Re: HUNTING PRIVATE PROPERTY

Postby andysbeef » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:46 am

The HEIGHT of arrogance:
So, if you don't buy a hunting license (taxes & fees) to hunt on your own property the GOVERNMENT will come in and COFISCATE your vehicle and guns. I didn't know that Communism was alive and well in the U.S.!!!!

Our corrupt government at work. Remember, they can't get involved in ANYTHING that they don't screw up, not one thing!
andysbeef

Return to Gun Control - Warrior's Wisdom - Self Defense