Obama Strikes

Gun control is having a steady hand and having a CCW cause you CAN! Talk about: Guns - Knives - Self Defense - Survival
WE DON'T NEED GUN CONTROL, WE NEED CRIMINAL/VIOLENCE CONTROL.

Obama Strikes

Postby andysbeef » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:30 am

ALL ACTIVE DUTY MEMBERS HEADS UP!

Gentlemen,

I am an 11B currently assigned at Fort Campbell. I live off post, with my firearms(which I don't bring on post for any reason). A very frightening thing happened at work yesterday. I was ordered to fill out a list containing my firearm information. This included make, model, caliber, and serial number of all firearms I currently posses. In addition, I was also required to list registration information, location of all weapons individually, and information regarding any CCW permits I posses. If you are like me, then the people you work with know you have firearms. So I had to list at least some. I tried to talk to my 1sg (who is normally approachable through proper channels) to find out what this is for, and I was basically told, "I don't give a $#!t, just put your info on the form." I don't know how high this goes, but I am hearing that this is going on in other units at Fort Campbell as well. It just seems a little coincidental to me that within 90 days: the most anti-firearm President in history is inaugurated, some of the nastiest anti-firearm laws are put on the table in Washington, and then the Army comes around wanting what amounts to a registration on all firearms, even if they are off post, and doesn't provide any reason or purpose as to why. I fear something really nasty is blowing in the wind here. I have been in almost 8 years, and never have any of my units asked for this information. If any of you out there have any info as to what all this crap is about please chime in. Otherwise consider yourself warned. I have already posted this on every other firearm forum I am a member of to get the word out.

Here it is folks.
Attachments
Firearm_Letter.jpg
Firearm_Letter.jpg (29.74 KiB) Viewed 6834 times
andysbeef

Re: Obama Strikes

Postby andysbeef » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 am

A guy (Nort) in my biker forum came up with some GOOD news......his 'post' below.

I'm always suspicious of these kind of claims, and they have been multiplying rapidly since Obama took office. You can see here (http://www.com/index.php?pageId=92395) that the order was retracted. The commander was acting outside of his authority.

Also, a family friend that owns one of the largest and oldest gun stores in the Lower Rio Grande Valley has PLENTY of assault style guns and ammunition. He says that the rumored ammunition serial number registration whatever has been brought up several time, it has never passed, and will not pass. It's true that some ammo and reloading supplies are hard to find, but that's because of all the hype over what Obama "might" do and the baseless rumors about what has already been done. So, everyone is buying up all the ammo and reloading supplies they can get their hands on, and supply is short.

I also hear that he is beginning to back-pedal on his campaign promise to re-instate the assault-style weapons ban, as he is beginning to realize that it is "politically untenable."
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Tue May 19, 2009 7:36 am

Don't need an exlpenation here!
Attachments
Gun Control Works.jpg
Gun Control Works.jpg (23.11 KiB) Viewed 6833 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:54 am

Obama Administration Shuts Down Oldest Gun Show in Central Texas...

The blacks voted for him for only ONE reason, CAUSE HE IS BLACK (only half black) and no other reason! Well, I don't like his white OR his black half. He didn't/doesn't have any qualifications what-so-ever! His policies suck and his only plan is to TAX, SPEND and take away our rights/freedoms. BLACKS....wake up! What the hell is wrong with you?

This is very scary and everyone of the Representatives and Senators that are involved should be voted out of office at the first opportunity...

And someone said,,, "don't worry, they aren't going to take your guns away from you",, wake up folks, they are well on their way to making it happen..
http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-admin ... texas.html

Obama Administration Shuts Down Oldest Gun Show in Central Texas
video-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2wvu8kv ... r_embedded

The BATF engaged in mafia tactics in running a criminal conspiracy to shut down a gun show in Austin Texas, the Alex Jones Show heard Monday, direct from the man embroiled at the center of the Obama administration's latest savage attack on the second amendment.

The Obama administration is the most anti-Second Amendment administration is U.S. history.

Following the staged arrest of a man by the Austin Police - subsequently released without charge - the BATF pressured lease holders HEB to shut down the oldest gun show in central Texas.

As revealed Monday on The Alex Jones Show, the BATF called the original meeting regarding the gun show and used threats and intimidation to shut down the event.

Darwin Boedeker of Texas Gun Shows provided details of the criminal conspiracy by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (abbreviated ATF) and the Austin police to shut down the show last week.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:31 am

Barack'O, kiss my ass, my guns are staying right where they are!

Now you know why the liberal, headed by Barack'O, anti-gun group wants to take our guns away, they are scared of us!

The World's Largest Army. America's Hunters?

The state of Wisconsin has gone an entire deer hunting season without someone getting killed. That's great. There were over 600,000 hunters. Allow me to restate that number......600,000! Over the last two months, the eighth largest army in the world - more men under arms than Iran ; more than France and Germany combined - deployed to the woods of a single American state to help keep the deer menace at bay. But that pales in comparison to the 750,000 who are in the woods of Pennsylvania this week. Michigan 's 700,000 hunters have now returned home. Toss in a quarter million hunters in West Virginia , and it is literally the case that the hunters of those four states alone would comprise the largest army in the world. America will forever be safe from foreign invasion of troops with that kind of home-grown firepower.

Hunting - it's not just a way to fill the freezer. It's a matter of national security!
Attachments
Hey Barack.jpg
Hey Barack.jpg (26.33 KiB) Viewed 6310 times
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm

The SOB (Barack'O) is at it AGAIN!!!!

Anybody know anything about this?

SOMETHING YOU MAY NOT KNOW. Who is buying companies that manufacture guns?

For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States. If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians. What a perfect way to control guns. Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management.

Guess who controls Cerberus??? GEORGE SOROS !!!!!!!!! A man who wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns.

Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media or from Congress? I would think this would be BIG news.

If you don't know who George Soros is you need to do some research. He backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros.

Gun owners need this info!

It seems that Congress doesn't care unless it puts money in their pockets!!!! HAD ENOUGH YET???? On second thought, keeping quiet probabaly did put money in their pockets.
andysbeef

Postby andysbeef » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:30 am

Why is it that the one person, Barack'O, who doesn't want HIS background checked wants to establish background checks for everyone else???? HUH?
Hey Barack'O, when are you going to tell the middle east to stop clinging to their guns and religion?
HAD ENOUGH YET?
A muslim.jpg
A muslim.jpg (31.67 KiB) Viewed 5200 times

Hey you Jihadis asshole....the good ole boys here in the U.S.A. got a surprise for you and it doesn't matter what Barack'O and our corrupt government elitists try to do. You had better pack ALL your IQ points....you'll need them all.
andysbeef

Return to Gun Control - Warrior's Wisdom - Self Defense