Gun laws ~ Gun Control

Gun control is having a steady hand and having a CCW cause you CAN! Talk about: Guns - Knives - Self Defense - Survival
WE DON'T NEED GUN CONTROL, WE NEED CRIMINAL/VIOLENCE CONTROL.

Re: Gun laws ~ Gun Control

Postby andysbeef » Mon May 07, 2018 8:09 am

The picture says it all.
Attachments
Gun Control and Guns.png
Gun Control and Guns.png (246.87 KiB) Viewed 89 times
andysbeef

Re: Gun laws ~ Gun Control

Postby andysbeef » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:28 am

OK, I'm sick of all the liberal BS....and BULLSHIT is what it is!
Conservatives ALWAYS think with common sense where liberals don't. When they don't get their way they riot, bash in store fronts, loot and burn police cars.
I got a proposal:
You liberals want 'background checks' thinking it will help gun control(?), OK listen up.
1) We implement extensive background checks when purchasing a gun....limit to 5 days.
2) We implement those 'same' checks for immigration. Non citizens don't get any government hand-outs they must be self sufficient for 1 year, or have a 'trade' that is needed, when entering the country.
3) We implement those 'same' checks for voter privileges and a picture I.D. must be presented to vote. Felons/illegals loose their right to vote!
All three must have a 'picture' I.D., drivers license (preferred) or government I.D., and to get either of these a birth certificate must be presented showing U.S. citizenship. Foreigners can drive using their Passport along with their countries driver license. When the time limit expires for them to be in the U.S. the time limit expires for them to drive.
andysbeef

Previous

Return to Gun Control - Warrior's Wisdom - Self Defense